Propositioned In Tv

Harcourt

jes another hairy nakid fatti in vely dark loom spoofing as the local hottie ya stiffed las week

Bubba, I pasted in the above text into "Google Translate" and it came back with.

"what the fu_c_k is this?"

followed by

"do not let your children type unattended."

Thought you would like to know. :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that must be her mate....maybe she meant to write......

think it's because I have minge in the photo.... :D

I'm shocked :) lol The other person in the photo happens to be my 10 year old daughter we had the photo took on one of the piers in Hua Hin :D

A wee flirt has never hurt anyone - I hope.

I am on a local Geneva forum and I got a PM the other day - I was all excited cos I thought it was about a job - but no, it was from some guy who wanted to meet for a drink.

Supposedly he had sent the same PM to all the females in a certain age bracket. He was quickly removed. It wasn't a pervy PM - the guy was new to town and wanted some company. But they specify that they are not a dating forum.

A wee flirt has never hurt anyone - I hope.

I am on a local Geneva forum and I got a PM the other day - I was all excited cos I thought it was about a job - but no, it was from some guy who wanted to meet for a drink.

Supposedly he had sent the same PM to all the females in a certain age bracket. He was quickly removed. It wasn't a pervy PM - the guy was new to town and wanted some company. But they specify that they are not a dating forum.

I think that is quite sad....looking for company to share a drink with.....dating???.......interesting how people cannot just strike up a friendship....or try to??.......perhaps that is why they come to Thailand.....When I was in Geneva I wandered into a big restaurant.....there were about three people in there.....the owner greeted me and asked if I liked football.....I said yes, she took me over to a table where a french guy was sitting watching football on TV.....there must have been 20 empty tables........as it turns out we had a good evening a meal and a few beers and discussed watched the football.....despite my poor french language!!!!....at the end of the evening split the bill and went our separate ways........a memory of Switzerland I will never forget.

Edited by 473geo

As a moderator I have to fight off the groupies all the time...

...no, really. :)

With a name like yours, is it surprising they want a taste? :D

Edited by G54

I think that must be her mate....maybe she meant to write......

think it's because I have minge in the photo.... :D

I'm shocked :) lol The other person in the photo happens to be my 10 year old daughter we had the photo took on one of the piers in Hua Hin :D

I guess I'll take your word for it....if I go back and look again could get accused of stalking!!! :D

I recieved a PM yesterday from someone with a female name, just saying "HI". A newbie.

I said "Hi" in return....then I got the reply, "Are you single?"

Of course, this newbie may be socially inept and was sincerely being friendly only....but realistically, come on!

I don't care two hoots for myself about this, but I was curious....is this common? Is TV the venue for an underground singles meet market?

God forbid someone tries dating another TV member! :)

I sometimes wonder how high people live in their ivory towers :D

Their controlling eyes are everywhere..... :D

I love the OP's attitude. He got a PM, and immediately believed he was propositioned. It reminded me of the guy, who posted months ago, who believed that any guy who spoke to him was gay. There is no reason why the OP would have responded if he wasn't interested, and now he feels guilty.

I love the OP's attitude. He got a PM, and immediately believed he was propositioned. It reminded me of the guy, who posted months ago, who believed that any guy who spoke to him was gay. There is no reason why the OP would have responded if he wasn't interested, and now he feels guilty.

:) . Hang on a mo'..... I responded because I am polite. Say hi to me, I say hi back.

"Propositioned" was used very loosely...I believe I was "approached", and I used the word "propositioned" because IT WAS PLAINLY an approach.

You obviously have not got the gist of the thread. Nevermind.

I'm a women never been pm and also think its because I have a minging photo of me on my profile :)

Darlo you have now been PM'd by a fellow TV poster - Question what is "minging"> :D

Minging = ugly (not nice)

One of my favorite Britishism's (I'm 'mercan), the sound expresses the meaning so well.

Edited by calibanjr.

if you are being spammed or harassed on pm please contact a member of the moderating team & we will investigate it.

Boo, I receive thousands of enquiries all the time... :D

ohh and some of them are from moderators :D So can you tell me whos moderating the mods?

I recieved a PM yesterday from someone with a female name, just saying "HI". A newbie.

I said "Hi" in return....then I got the reply, "Are you single?"

Of course, this newbie may be socially inept and was sincerely being friendly only....but realistically, come on!

I don't care two hoots for myself about this, but I was curious....is this common? Is TV the venue for an underground singles meet market?

God forbid someone tries dating another TV member! :)

I sometimes wonder how high people live in their ivory towers :D

Yeah Jim, as I said, I don't care two hoots about it...I'm sure I can handle overtures from a BG or a desperate housewife, even an amourous horny katoey.....and as I said, I was just curious. :D

I'm thinking that as Harcourt moved through those options, BG, Desperate House wife and finally the horny katoey HIS interest just grew and grew :D Perhaps he and bkkjames could double up some time? :D

I'm thinking that as Harcourt moved through those options, BG, Desperate House wife and finally the horny katoey HIS interest just grew and grew :) Perhaps he and bkkjames could double up some time? :D

Your logic is back-to-front....but no matter. Perhaps you and I should PM? You never know your luck.

^being a kiwi, I would of picked you as a sheep man :) (Sorry, I couldnt resist).

anyway harcourt, theres nothing like diversifying, is there?

Variety is the spice of life.

This thread is devolving into a good reason why we need a chatroom.....banter is just not the same with the time delays.