Money Transfer From Uk

I would like to know the most cheap way to transfer money to Thailand?I have try the bank and they would like 9.50 pound to send 200 pound but when it come there the full price is 32 pound and that is to much.then i have try Western Union and they is the cheepst i could find... they would like 20 pound to send 200 poundIs there any one there know a better way to send money

DON'T use Western Union unless you need funds in an emergency!

You'll be charged at the receiving end as well and they use the worst possible exchange rates.

But of course they are fast.

opalhort

I would like to know the most cheap way to transfer money to Thailand?I have try the bank and they would like 9.50 pound to send 200 pound but when it come there the full price is 32 pound and that is to much.then i have try Western Union and they is the cheepst i could find... they would like 20 pound to send 200 poundIs there any one there know a better way to send money

Unfortunatly there is any cheap way.....£200 you will pay at least 10%...is this going to be a regular thing, if it is then there are ways around it...or to make it a bit cheaper

hello , can you explain why your trying to send money from UK to Thailand, is it to family. If this is so, then look on the internet for a money card, try CaxtonFxcard.com. here you can buy a debit card for yourself and family or friend. Send the card to your freind or family and then you just put money on card by internet. Your family or friend can just goo to the ATM.

Its a very cheap way to do and you get the best rates of exchange and theres no ATM fee.

I use this to send money to my girlfreind , its so simple and easy. I suggest you get a World Traveller Card

If you or anyone want to know more, please drop me an email.

other wise western union or Money exchange are the only options i know of. hope i dont get into trouble for name dropping on here. apologies if i do.

cheers

The best way, assuming you have some friends living in Thailand with a bank account in the same country as you reside. Is to pay the cash into their local account and then get them to drop the THB equivalent into a Thai bank deposit machine. :)