Neverdie In Thailand

neverdie

Okay, yes the title & topic discription are utter B.S., However since you have ventured here, take a look at this very hot machine and the bit that makes me laugh is at 0.57, when a few lovely ladies get a bit of a surprise. :)

I also dig the old boiler at the end.

Ride on Ducati :D

Ohh and I nearly forgot to mention :) , when im finished riding for the day and I get home to my backyard race track I find all this poo-tang waiting for me :D

lifes are real biatch.....rack off, this is my dream :D

ps: mods, all footage is thailand footage, I saw it just last nite :D:D

The avatar will change when I park my new 1198s is in the shed.

Saw an awesome vid on the 848 today.....real nice ride.

Also saw another where they put the 1098 V- R1 V ZX10R V GSXR1000 - V Honda Fireblade & the tools reakon the results were

1. Yammie R1 (20009 mod sorry Ant).

2. ZX10R

3. Ducati 1198 (they didnt have the balls to ride a 1198S :D , elsewise it would of come first)

4. Blade

5. GSX-R.

Anyway they were only running off lap times of a relatively fast track where the 4's should be able to stretch their legs over the Duke....seems two of them couldnt.

The new R1 seems to just out guzump everything else on the market these days & I would say that you need a fairly big set of goolies to open one of those babies up on the open road, especially in Bangers.

Anyway, back to my D R E A M.

:)

Edited by neverdie

Yeah for one Desmo tho you can have nearly 6 R1's :D ...which means you can go at least six times as fast :D

How is it tho, when he blips his throttle and those girls nearly shit themselves.......its a wicked machine. :)

Edited by neverdie

:D How dare you! :)

Yes, he did baby it, had it been me, I would of duct taped my hands to the bar and gone for it.....wouldnt of made much of a commercial tho....the camera crew constantly going "Where did he go" .

Anyway, back in ur box travelmate, this is my dream :D

Well I was expecting the wheelie! :D

Ametuer ! :)

Seriously tho, the Desmo is well and truely capable of getting its front end airborne....just admit, you had a little woodie when you heard it? :D

ps: Duke riders don't need little stunts to impress the girls....didnt you see the look on the old boilas face at the end? :D

Edited by neverdie

Okay, yes the title & topic discription are utter B.S., However since you have ventured here, take a look at this very hot machine and the bit that makes me laugh is at 0.57, when a few lovely ladies get a bit of a surprise. :)

I also dig the old boiler at the end.

Ride on Ducati :D

I wish I could see the pic :D

Ohh and then theres the pic of my old mechanic girlfriends

ducatimechanic.jpg

and my a couple of other girls that keep following me around :)

ducatigirls.jpg

or this babe who couldnt wait to take these ducati pants off

ducatibum.jpg

Girls like this make my life hard, but i guess shes only human :D ....you see travelmate, theres a whole lot more to Ducati ownership than just the worlds best motorcycles :D

LOL, Dave, If you went down to my local ducati club back home and suggested to them they were called ducks.......you might end up looking a little worse for wear. :D (beaten to death by a bunch of old bikers) :D

We have been calling Ducatis, Dukes for long before that model of KTM was released. Perhaps its the KTM co. that should be changing the name of their machines :)

Interesting ride, thanks for the pic

Well I was expecting the wheelie! :D

Ametuer ! :)

Seriously tho, the Desmo is well and truely capable of getting its front end airborne....just admit, you had a little woodie when you heard it? :D

ps: Duke riders don't need little stunts to impress the girls....didnt you see the look on the old boilas face at the end? :D

Your right mate,I am a Duc rider.I love my 998S with a slipper clutch and 50mm Term's.I have made few birds shit as I gone pass them.I am thinking of bringing my 998S to Thailand.Ride safe mate.

Jay Dillon

You know, I've only heard Ducati's called "Ducks" not "Dukes". But when you think about it, when you say the full name the first syllable is actually "Duke"--> as in "Duke"-ati, not "duck"ati. So I guess Neverdie does make sense here.

You know, I've only heard Ducati's called "Ducks" not "Dukes". But when you think about it, when you say the full name the first syllable is actually "Duke"--> as in "Duke"-ati, not "duck"ati. So I guess Neverdie does make sense here.

Exactly - Its a Duke(ati) not a Duck(ati). :)

Hi all,

I have been visiting Thailand for many years and now finally live here.

The first thing I did on arrival was buy a Ducati 900 SS which I have just sold to buy a 999s, which is in near perfect condition with less than 10,000k on the clock and lots of extras.

Prior to these two bikes I had a Paul Smart LE which I rode from Singapore to Phuket and return. I have also done a few trips from Chiang Mai to Pattaya (in a day! my aching kidneys) and to Koh Chang, Hua Hin etc.

I am living in HH now...

Any keen Ducatisti who want to go for a ride say hello.

PS: Its "Duke" NO ONE where I come from calls them ducks. :)

Cheers,

f0xxee

it's Duck, as in quack-quack - like duc' (there's no Jew-k in that is there) - for fuc_k's sake.

There may have/still be some people (possibly those who are struck by the need to climb ladders and believe Jewk is the right way, cos they want to believe they've bought into riding royalty or something and can't possibly accept the duc abbreviation) who are still calling them Jewks, but those people are quickly "upgrading" to Japanese bikes, so fortunately my ears are bleeding less often nowadays...

Now, they only have to struggle with whether they bought a Kawayamazuki, or a Hondahasusaki...out of the frying pan, and into the wok...? :)

Speaking of Ducatis here is a crazy question: I have seen some really classic bikes here. Has anyone ever seen a 60's or early 70's era Ducati Desmodome 350cc? I think it was a 350cc that I had in about 1966 or 1967. Time flys when your havcing fun. But it would sure be fun to run into one of those just for old times sake. I don't remember that mine ever ran well, I couldn't seem to get (or afford then) service or parts, and I didn't have it long - but old friends often talk about that one.