Pattaya Sewerage Charges

mervyn

Has anyone received a bill from city hall for sewerage charges based on your water bill?.

I pay the bills for 2 of my neighbours and yesterday both received bills going back to last year.

I expect to be receiving my bill shortly.Our houses are in the Nong Yai area and we all have septic tanks.

There is no main drainage available so I cannot see how city hall can charge for a service that is not provided.

I seem to remember discussions in the press about how to pay for the new water treatment plant but that was some time ago.

If people refuse to pay what can city hall do to get payment.They cannot take everyone to court.

I would be interested to hear other people's experience.

Has anyone received a bill from city hall for sewerage charges based on your water bill?.

I pay the bills for 2 of my neighbours and yesterday both received bills going back to last year.

I expect to be receiving my bill shortly.Our houses are in the Nong Yai area and we all have septic tanks.

There is no main drainage available so I cannot see how city hall can charge for a service that is not provided.

I seem to remember discussions in the press about how to pay for the new water treatment plant but that was some time ago.

If people refuse to pay what can city hall do to get payment.They cannot take everyone to court.

If this is anything like the UK, septic tank or not, they'll charge you for draining rainwater which is after all sewerage.

If this is anything like the UK, septic tank or not, they'll charge you for draining rainwater which is after all sewerage.

The OP can't drain a thing not even rainwater if as he states that his house has no connection to any main drainage system.

If you don't pay, they'll probably impound the containings of your sceptic tank.

I never received any bill for water treatment or waste water .......!

I must say, that I lived in different villages, condominiums, so maybe this charge was billed in the service bills, together with waist treatment, security, pool and other stuff.

The OP can't drain a thing not even rainwater if as he states that his house has no connection to any main drainage system.

Unless he lives in a field the surrounding roads most certainly DO drain sewrerage and rainwater.

You imply that he has no reponsibility for it. Someone has to pay and what better than the walking ATM?

I don't drive but my taxes still contribute to road maintenance etc (sic). :)