Looking For Builder In Hua Hin

Have just paid for :) a rai of land in Hua Hin. Anyone have any recommedations for builders, architects, etc? I will not be able to be onsite on a continuous basis, so would need someone trustworthy :D

Also all you experienced guys out there, should I build the wall first, or will that just make it more difficult to get supplies to the site. The site is reasonably level and will just need a bit of fill and contouring to enhance the natural slope. The perimeter should not require a lot of work and I think the wall could pretty much follow what is there. There is good road access from 2 sides.

Any hints and tips would be great.

We bought a rai of land in Hua Hin and was going to build, but after a lot of checking around and talking to builders and also home owners, we ended up buying a condo instead :)

We are very happy with the decision and will probably sell the piece of land when the opportunity rises.

Good luck on whatever you decide upon.

Have just paid for :) a rai of land in Hua Hin. Anyone have any recommedations for builders, architects, etc? I will not be able to be onsite on a continuous basis, so would need someone trustworthy :D

Also all you experienced guys out there, should I build the wall first, or will that just make it more difficult to get supplies to the site. The site is reasonably level and will just need a bit of fill and contouring to enhance the natural slope. The perimeter should not require a lot of work and I think the wall could pretty much follow what is there. There is good road access from 2 sides.

Any hints and tips would be great.

Get a builder, but never trust him. Pay someone with your own cultural background to quality control.