Anyone Interested In House At Cheap Rent ? Not Advertisement

Gladiator

Due to change in my circumstances - I will be moving further out of Chiang Mai at the end of August.

I have lived in a rented house, for nearly three years, in Ban Dara Wadi housing village close to Big C Hang Dong. I have given notice to the Landlady, who lives in Phrae, and the house will be available for rent at the end of August.

The reason for the posting is that the rent is very cheap at 8000 Bhat P.M. (negotiable) and although the house is not exactly pristine - it is totally functional.

If you wish further details, please PM me and I can provide and the contact for the Landlady.

Gladiator

Try advertising in the ThaiVisa classifieds, where these ads belong, rather than in the forums.

Why does it bother you if someone offers their house at reasonable rent to forum members first?

Will you lose sleep over it, has in really inconvenienced you that much?

Why not just click on and then off rather than bother wasting your time writing?

Try advertising in the ThaiVisa classifieds, where these ads belong, rather than in the forums.

Why does it bother you if someone offers their house at reasonable rent to forum members first?

Will you lose sleep over it, has in really inconvenienced you that much?

Why not just click on and then off rather than bother wasting your time writing?

Well said is it such a crime,as stsed you do not have to read it.

Well you don't need open a new topic for this... it belongs to the classifieds where people expect to find rental properties ads.

I agree it's an ad, but please explain what harm is doing if it's offered first to forum members here?

I for one appreciate the post.

What about 'Searching for house in Chiangmai' do people have a problem with that too and the fact a reply offers a house for sale?

I guess some people just can't live without searching for gripes. :)

Well you don't need open a new topic for this... it belongs to the classifieds where people expect to find rental properties ads.

I agree it's an ad, but please explain what harm is doing if it's offered first to forum members here?

I'm afraid I have to disagree. He's not the landlord. He's making forum members aware of an opportunity, not advertising.

He can't put it in the classified ads unless he's acting as an agent for the landlord, which I don't get from the OP

If I was to post that there was a good sale on somewhere, would that be an advert?