Mass Manufactured Goodies

zzaa09

Seems as the last 20-30 years have left us regarding the quality and value of mass produced consumer goods. Is it me or are most modern items quite worthless when it comes to their working live span. To be sure, the ideals of producing something {anything} to have lasting life extensions is purely a thing of the past. Most goods that are largely produce for the mindless masses rely on two factors: the need to be shortly replaced or repaired. Certainly corporations wouldn't last very long if an intergrated quality ethos was instilled within the paradigm. Alas.....I yearn for the old days. I've long approached consumer goods with a jaded {even misanthropic} vision. Take back our integrity. Don't purchase what you really don't need.

Seems as the last 20-30 years have left us regarding the quality and value of mass produced consumer goods. Is it me or are most modern items quite worthless when it comes to their working live span. To be sure, the ideals of producing something {anything} to have lasting life extensions is purely a thing of the past. Most goods that are largely produce for the mindless masses rely on two factors: the need to be shortly replaced or repaired. Certainly corporations wouldn't last very long if an intergrated quality ethos was instilled within the paradigm. Alas.....I yearn for the old days. I've long approached consumer goods with a jaded {even misanthropic} vision. Take back our integrity. Don't purchase what you really don't need.

You're right, but you might want to make your thread more Thai specific.