Do They Ever Get Arrested And Sentenced?

aletta

As i drove home from Korat Tesco Lotus i was inevitably forced out of my lane and on to the hard shoulder by a 10 wheel truck. :o

I read constantly about pickups with twelve on board being hit by a bus/truck driver overtaking on a hill or bend but i never read of them being sentenced.Does anyone know if they actually get arrested and sentenced.

Do they flee the scene never to surface again or does the influential owner of the bus /truck pull a few strings?Just curious.

As i drove home from Korat Tesco Lotus i was inevitably forced out of my lane and on to the hard shoulder by a 10 wheel truck. :o

I read constantly about pickups with twelve on board being hit by a bus/truck driver overtaking on a hill or bend but i never read of them being sentenced.Does anyone know if they actually get arrested and sentenced.

Do they flee the scene never to surface again or does the influential owner of the bus /truck pull a few strings?Just curious.

Pay off as usual....is that justice or just a flying pig?.....not sure

They do both. Either pay off or flee the sence. Some are cought read-handed so were charged of mansloughter. But the most important thing is that the police can be bought. If the truck/bus owners bribe the police, they can completely rewrite the charge so from mansloughter becomes reckless driving or even less...

Golf

I find the most reckless drivers are the ones with pick-up trucks. They often tailgate and drive like madmen even though they have a dozen people sitting in the back. Must be some superiority thing since they sit higher than you do...

Funny thing is, you always end up right behind them at the next trafic light.

I find the most reckless drivers are the ones with pick-up trucks. They often tailgate and drive like madmen even though they have a dozen people sitting in the back. Must be some superiority thing since they sit higher than you do...

Funny thing is, you always end up right behind them at the next trafic light.

There was a case in Surin not so long ago, where a couple on a motor bike stopped at a red light, and a double truck behind them didn't. The truck driver tried to escape in his vehicle, but the motor bike and bodies were tangled in his wheels and he eventually ground to a halt. There was nothing left of the girl or boy

except smears on the road, but the bike was firmly wrapped round the lorries front axle .Although this was the most talked about traffic incident for a long time(Surin drivers are supposed to be the worst in the Kingdom anyway)again nothing was ever heard of about the truck driver.

Remember though. Double truck drivers are third in the right-of-way list. The only two things to beat them are #2. An Elephant and #1. A samlo