Not In Thailand But C Some Serious Money To Be Made

Seriously guys there are people that need work got any leads you not going to do yourself why not post them. We have seen three so farm security, oil rigs but you really need to know someone to get that and painting (maybe)

Dose not hurt to make things available.

Guys are right there are more dangerous jobs then others. The jobs will come and when things get active there are going to be a lot of applications, getting ahead of the game in research might just pay off.

Doing the perimeter work is tough My work was deep inside the base keeping the army from stealing from the army. So there are other things as ewll just as many have mentioned. If they sit repair facility and I'm willing to bet hey will mechanics ect will be used.

The idea these days is no military in the rear with the gear. So lots of opportunities depending on who gets what contract I betting Black water are whatever they are called these days is simply because he people who own it.

There weer lots of contractors in Iraq and Kuwiat if you need to work sometime you simply have to do what you have to do until better things come along. I'm out of the loop now, so I really have no idea is gong to be going on. But I do know omething will be there. If a company gets a contract doing anything they have to provide their own security. So there will be lots of diffferent jobs out there.

I didn't make any Rambo statements it's simply a place to find work if you need it and right now there are a lot of people in situation.

Won't get out of bed for less then a 100K you must still be working count your blessing cause I can assure you that when I was raising a family I got out of bed for heck of a lot less then that. When the need was there today the need is there for a lot of people,

i have a spread sheet with over 100 contractors that are working around the world anyone can contact me and i will email it to them i dont know if i can put on here because of the format or they can go to dangerzone jobs it has a small one time fee but has every contractor that is here in afghanistan and middle east

I only put it up because the economy's bad and people want work I've done it, not easy at all. It pays good for reasons so think it through you got the right background and training it's there. I know their were companies out of the UK in Iraq and Kuwait as well.

Me I done no thanks got that Tee shirt.

I tried applying for all types of security related positions..in Iraq and other zones in Middle East etc but just could not get noticed..when I sent CV they picked on the fact I was more than two years out of service and this would be a major stumbling block for any future application considering my age..but as mentioned further down the thread; there are other non combat roles surely to fill ie food prep, stores, soft security work etc.

How and where could I get a start..any sensible advice please EM me.

I'd also like to know how this smug crack pot jumped to so many conclusions about my past life experience in the first place without the first clue about me??

Show me where I jumped to conclusions about your past life experience....let me guess you were SAS or CIA and you are on a mission in Thailand ??... :)

Its true, im sure ive met a load of them in the" dogs <deleted>".it ought to be called "talking <deleted>" :D:D ...sorry, im off back to my andy mcnabb book to see if i can learn enough to bluff my way in ,. :D

I would venture to say that the general cost of living ate up a lot. Unless you had free transportation, housing and food.

This is 85 K you put in your pocket.

Doesn't matter how much you can make if it's not for you then it's not for you.

:):D :D :D :D

If I wanted the job I would contact the guy who is working in Afganhastan and get that list. See what available there are other types of jobs as well.

Edited by ray23