Address Letter From Immigration

Copy of passport, arrival card & visa, ID photo and some kind of prove that you live at the address you want them to mentioned on the letter such as contract from land lord, house paper etc. If you do not have one of those, letter from your land lord stated that you live there and/or any bills from anything with your name & address on may do. Plus 100 Baht (not sure if this cost is officially or not officially.)

Now the bad news!

I have just been to get my address letter at Kantang in Trang province for my Driving Licence renewal. They say the rules have just changed and that they are no longer doing the letters for Farang. The driving licence people confirmed the change!! Now What!!

Now the bad news!

I have just been to get my address letter at Kantang in Trang province for my Driving Licence renewal. They say the rules have just changed and that they are no longer doing the letters for Farang. The driving licence people confirmed the change!! Now What!!

You can also get a letter from your embassy confirming your address.

Mario

Thanks. Do you have to go in person to the Embassy? I am 600 miles from Bangkok. I was under the delusion that Immigration were there to sort out Farang issues. I think this country really don't want us anymore.

Edited by Tigs

can someone tell me what is needed to apply for a address letter from the immigration?

thanks

rick

If you're eligible for one, the Yellow tambien ban works fine.

I renewed my 5-year license last month using that document, and the DMV used that document number on my license rather than my passport number.

Mac