Topic Blocking Premature

goatfarmer

I was surprised to see the following topic had been terminated.

Help Needed In Tracing Friend Posted by vuka on Yesterday, 2005-02-27 20:00:51

It was only posted yesterday. All I can make out is that one fellow called another "an ######". Big deal. :o I can see through the vituperative to the substance of the topic.

The fellow who was being called an '######' made a good point. The missing girl was most likely with another fellow (I would put it higher than 'maybe').

I would have thought a forum like this would be of value in letting the more experienced members disillusion the more naive, even if the message is painful. Pity if the discussion is scuppered because one person uses the "a" word

I was surprised to see the following topic had been terminated.

Help Needed In Tracing Friend Posted by vuka on Yesterday, 2005-02-27 20:00:51

It was only posted yesterday. All I can make out is that one fellow called another "an ######". Big deal.  :o I can see through the vituperative to the substance of the topic.

The fellow who was being called an '######' made a good point. The missing girl was most likely with another fellow (I would put it higher than 'maybe').

I would have thought a forum like this would be of value in letting the more experienced members disillusion the more naive, even if the message is painful. Pity if the discussion is scuppered because one person uses the "a" word

As a policy we don't allow "missing person request" as they can be misused in several ways.

Thanks for your comment

/closed