Scratched My 1 Month Old Honda

Zen

i scratched my 1 month honda city :)

the scratch is on the front bumper, right hand side, got it while i was trying to make a turn and probably scratched against a wall or something.

it's not so big but quite deep as i can see the "flesh" of the car and it's original color. The bumper has no dents though.

What should I do now? Will Honda fix it for me?

i scratched my 1 month honda city :)

the scratch is on the front bumper, right hand side, got it while i was trying to make a turn and probably scratched against a wall or something.

it's not so big but quite deep as i can see the "flesh" of the car and it's original color. The bumper has no dents though.

What should I do now? Will Honda fix it for me?

If it's bugging you, take it to Honda and their paint shop will fix it. You can pay cash or go through insurance. Cost for metallic maybe 1500b. You shouldn't lose your no claims bonus for that amount, we didn't. If you think you're going to have a few more mishaps, maybe wait a while!!

Regards Bojo

It all comes down to how much you are willing to pay and if you want to change the insurance company next year, you can still haggle for a better deal with another company...

If you are going to claim something, make sure it cost alot, like a full paintjob at the end of the first year...

I have one dent (stone hit the bonnet) and that has been there for a long while now, soon I will have to take it to the shop and claim it... I want it gone so if the thing is bothering you (guess it is) get it removed, pay for it if you don't care about a small amount... Remember that the colour they put on might not look 100% as the original colour... Different shades of you car... Silly but it happens...

take it into honda and they will take care of it for you. your insurance agent will turn up to take a photo and that is it. My car is booked in for thursday at Honda Ekamai for the same sort of thing. but I hit a car not a wall. only a small paint job so will have it back on monday. I also got a flat and the insurance is paying for that too.

dont worry take it in.

Like others said, your insurance will take care of it. Just got a hit on my front bumper and took that it to get assessed last week. As our car is 5 years old (honda), we had to take to an independent garage. They were very busy and looks like a good set up though. Anyway, I also put on the list several other items - chips and dents here and there. Basically the whole car will need repainting except two doors. They wheel scratches will also be repaired. However, apparently there is a new rule (not sure if it covers all insurance agencies), that separate claims need to be made for separate "incidents". So we had to make 5 claims at one time. We might have to pay a small excess, though this is negotiable - maybe about 2000 baht. So not bad for a full respray!