Emirates

milkycheese

Hi TV People,

Does anyone know of an agent in Thailand that does cheap flights with Emirates, in Thailand or online? The Emirates site is not cheap... Flying from BKK.

Thanks

You don't say where you are travelling to, but if Etihad is a possible alternative I would recommend them.

Better than Emirates in economy in my opinion and cheaper from BKK.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys and Gals,

Sorry I am needing a flight from Bangkok to Newcastle UK. The prices have gone through the roof. Anymore ideas welcomed?

Etihad have a promotion at the moment, 16,500baht return BKK - London so do that then just get a London - Newcastle flight. Easy and cheap as chips!

I am in the same boat

I am looking at booking my GF on the same flight has myself in October and then she will return back to the UK.

Booking a Bangkok to Manchester Return is £747 and i have booked manchester to bangkok return for £430.

Spoke to emirates and they say that more promotions are run in the UK and thats why the price is high in the UK.

Malc

My Thai lady will be looking to book a flight back to the UK in the next few weeks hopefully, if her Settlement visa is approved, I have shown her where the United Arab Emirates office is in Bangkok, I wounder the same thing, would it be cheaper through a travel agent or Direct , it will be cash so no problem with Bank cards.