Good Family Beach Bungalows Up The West Coast Of Thailand

Hi

I'm looking for a great beach bungalow getaway that’s either just north of Phang nga, not in Khao Lak or just north of there up towards Ranong. I've got this picture in my mind that there’s a nice mid market beach bungalow resort where I can bring the family (maybe even the dogs if anyone knows a place like that) where I can let them go crazy for a couple of days that’s clean and safe with a place to BBQ if you want, or eat if there’s somewhere close enough by that’s okay.

I’m looking to spend around 5,000 thb a night for a room that’s got clean beds and sheets type stuff, maybe even a pool and a place to bicycle for the kids, or canoe to rent etc. Stuff to do. Ideally a place where the staff understands what a nightmare it is entertaining kids and don't mind helping out a bit to accommodate that.

I've looked at the websites and tried a few blogs, but just can't seem to find the right one without a reliable source. So would appreciate if any of you family people have stumbled on this idyllic place to drop a line below on where it is, or a link maybe. Many Thanks

Hi

I'm looking for a great beach bungalow getaway that's either just north of Phang nga, not in Khao Lak or just north of there up towards Ranong. I've got this picture in my mind that there's a nice mid market beach bungalow resort where I can bring the family (maybe even the dogs if anyone knows a place like that) where I can let them go crazy for a couple of days that's clean and safe with a place to BBQ if you want, or eat if there's somewhere close enough by that's okay.

I'm looking to spend around 5,000 thb a night for a room that's got clean beds and sheets type stuff, maybe even a pool and a place to bicycle for the kids, or canoe to rent etc. Stuff to do. Ideally a place where the staff understands what a nightmare it is entertaining kids and don't mind helping out a bit to accommodate that.

I've looked at the websites and tried a few blogs, but just can't seem to find the right one without a reliable source. So would appreciate if any of you family people have stumbled on this idyllic place to drop a line below on where it is, or a link maybe. Many Thanks

Let us know when you get back of the name you stayed at so I can go somewhere else..doggy dos is not my idea fun at the beach, or do you run around behind them with a placcy bag ! Hope so !

Hi

I'm looking for a great beach bungalow getaway that's either just north of Phang nga, not in Khao Lak or just north of there up towards Ranong. I've got this picture in my mind that there's a nice mid market beach bungalow resort where I can bring the family (maybe even the dogs if anyone knows a place like that) where I can let them go crazy for a couple of days that's clean and safe with a place to BBQ if you want, or eat if there's somewhere close enough by that's okay.

I'm looking to spend around 5,000 thb a night for a room that's got clean beds and sheets type stuff, maybe even a pool and a place to bicycle for the kids, or canoe to rent etc. Stuff to do. Ideally a place where the staff understands what a nightmare it is entertaining kids and don't mind helping out a bit to accommodate that.

Let us know when you get back of the name you stayed at so I can go somewhere else..doggy dos is not my idea fun at the beach, or do you run around behind them with a placcy bag ! Hope so !

I will definatly get back to you once I have found a great place to stay.

Edited by robinhoodlum