Who Would Take The Swine Flu Shot?

teatree

The swine flu is just a big hype, every year much more people die of the normal flu.

When you get, just take some paracetamol drink a lot and take a rest, thats all;

I phoned a friend who is a doctor in a major town in my home country, he just laughed when I asked him a about the Swine flu.

quoting Shakespeare, much to do about notthing.

When you over 50 just get your normal Flu vaccing in October or November that all, because that flu is much more dangerous for older people with low resistance

Back in 76, then US president Ford took the swine flu shot on television to reassure the unwashed masses that the shot was safe. But for all we know, they injected him with a saline solution. Anyway, I had the shot, got sick for three days, and that was that.

From what I've been reading lately, it seems that this virus' shape is different from the typical flu virus, so it gets deeper into the lung tissue. Wish I could remember where I read that, but I suffer from CRS. :) I think if there was evidence of an effective vaccine I would take it. Next year. But I'd want to know the vaccine was made in the US, or Switzerland, or Germany...not China for sure!

No chance! Eat healthy f'goodness sake. Fruit and veg etc etc. Common sense. I don't think I've ever even had flu to be honest. That's to say I've never been bed-ridden or couldn't work. Had some nasty colds but just carried on. Maybe one of them colds was flu as I felt rotten. But incapcitated. Never.

US CDC is saying the order is

health care workers and young children

school aged ( those in close proximity to others on a regular basis )

adults

over 62 ( seem to have some immunity built already )

conspiracy theorists

Hello, I would not take this flu shot as the H1N1 will be changing since the companies started to make the vaccine. Maybe it is better to have most of the other people take the flu shot so those that do not get the shot will be more safe from them. Try to wash your hands a lot, and do not touch your face unless your hands are very clean. Cheers.