Walking Street July 31

Lancelot

When o n l y Walking Street is busy - how can people claim Pattaya is doing well?

Last time I checked, Pattaya is alot more than only WS. And they are clearly "hurting".

People who post "Pattaya is doing well" are either blind, or Not Here In Pattaya!

Or - someone need a pair of glasses, reading and seeing glasses that is.

(Sigh)

Very true........you would be surprised many people on TV (probably people who have some stake in real estate and say they don't) continue to proclaim everything is fine. I don't live in Pattaya-Jomtien any more.......only visit from time to time.

On my last visit it seemed like a dead zone for geriatric patients and freaks of all kinds.......strange.......surreal. The "sanook" seemed to have gone. Sort of like a bad episode of Twin Peaks if you get my meaning.

My friends who do live there have all stated it is down like they have never seen it down (and they have been there for 20 plus years).

And where I live now, I am seeing loads of girls coming back from Pattaya-Jomtien. Why? No work!

I gotta agree with you, JR, apart from the couples and the CIA, Pattaya did resemble a red light nursing home.

Edited by waza

My own impression of Walking street is that it would be far more pleasant if something could be done about the increasing infestation with "ladyboys".They seem to be breeding down there.

yes i agree ...fookin katoeys everywhere on ws.......cant stand them....

I have lived here a long time and the place is dead. if anyone says anything different they are on another planet. But it will always survive Pattaya is Pattaya and people will always come here