Anyone Using Rugbyzone?

bluegum

There must be a few rugbyheads in Thailand who subscribe to Rugbyzone. I am one. But in recent months I've had huge problems with the Digital Rights Management system they use on their WMV content. 99% of the time I can't open the files I've downloaded - the "Media Usage Rights Acquisition" process stalls and i am left staring at an error window time and time again. othertimes i get a 'region blocked' error, which should normally only occur if I was trying to access the file while in a blocked country (eg NZ, Aus, UK etc). Same issue on a PC and laptop.

I've been on the case with the rugbyzone folk but they haven't provided a solution. Fiddled about with IE security settings, drm upgrades and various other dead ends.

I'm more than a little peeved that the drm 'security' is locking out the paying customer in this case. My last resort has been to watch the games on the flash stream that rugbyzone provides, but it's so jerky, even on a good 4mB connection, that it gives me headaches.

Up until about 3 months ago i never had a problem. but something changed.

I'm interested to hear other people's experiences with rugbyzone. Anyone have similar problems? Suggestions for a solution would be most appreciated.

cheers