European Versions Of Thai Number Plates

garro

I frequently observe people with European style (flag and country) number plates; most often German. Where do they come from? Are they available for every country? Are they perfectly legal?

I frequently observe people with European style (flag and country) number plates; most often German. Where do they come from? Are they available for every country? Are they perfectly legal?

They are perfectly ILLEGAL, and made in any local sign shop. max fine for illegal plate with original reg no is 1000 baht. fake number is jailtime, like fake id.

They are perfectly ILLEGAL, and made in any local sign shop. max fine for illegal plate with original reg no is 1000 baht. fake number is jailtime, like fake id.

I have got "Playboy" bunny rabbits ones...are they illegal as well ?.... :)

I think the one that Thailife showed is the newer style. were the old plate is inlaid onto the new plate so still legal. I noticed one yesterday on a taxi. the land transport stamp was still there. it just looked like the old plate had been framed. Looked good as well, Thinking of getting it done for my truck.

I think the one that Thailife showed is the newer style. were the old plate is inlaid onto the new plate so still legal. I noticed one yesterday on a taxi. the land transport stamp was still there. it just looked like the old plate had been framed. Looked good as well, Thinking of getting it done for my truck.

great idea to install the original legal DMV plate in a frame, to get that japs EU look perhaps with a playboy too :)

There are two types of EU plates you can get here, one is the original shape where they have to cut your plate to make it slimmer, that one is illeagal...

The other one is just a casing around the plate and it is leagal!!!

I have had that plate on my car for many years now (well, the first pickup I bought and I have never been stopped), so the police does not care, they know the difference!