Asian Beach With The Most Asian Skin On Sight?

dondraper

Just curious. i know Western style beach bathing and exhibitionism is not the norm but are there any good beaches with (Asian) eye candy? I have been to the beach in Macau and Singapore and there was nothing on display.

Edited by dondraper

Depends on your definition of eye candy. The males seem to favor briefs/some walking shorts, while the female range from bikini to long pants. Youngsters seem to go al natural up to 5 or 6 years. The older generation can normally be picked out by the straw hat they wear. I do understand that some of the beach areas seem to have a reputation during the early morning hours. I live in CM so beach eye candy is like the dodo bird, but the uni's and surrounding area aren't bad for what I consider eye candy.

You're more likely to see most Asian Thai skin at shopping malls from the scantily clad uni girls.

Normal Thai lasses (not the honeytoned bikini clad tattoo'd Bg's best go to a go go bar for these) wear more in bed and on the beach than in normal day to day life......

Just curious. i know Western style beach bathing and exhibitionism is not the norm but are there any good beaches with (Asian) eye candy? I have been to the beach in Macau and Singapore and there was nothing on display.

SilosBeach at Sentosa Island in Singapore;Desaru,Ferenghi Beach in Malaysia.