Where To Go?

Tall Girl

I'm a foreign guy in Bangkok and dislike obvious pick-up joints too. Subtle ones are ok though :-)

I would recommend the following:

Barbican on soi Thaniya

Bulls Head on suk soi 33

For classier bars:

State Tower on Silom

Hu'u and Met Bar on Sathorn

Syn at the Nai Lert Park hotel

OK, first action as mod, delight378 has had his rather idiotic post deleted.

Boys, please READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING. Your insulting tripe is not required in the Ladies forum.

Thank you and have a nice day :o

You heard the lady...

If you can't show decorum in a bar or in a forum then then you're probably a moron and you really should go home.

Too late if you regret it, they shouldn't have to vet it and if you still don't get it then just leave it all alone.

:D

Yeah, as I was saying - Witches Tavern is where a large majority of the FF's hang out. :o

I like Witches and they have a few beers that are good and they do attract quite a few female expats (especially on Wednesday, ladies' free drinks til 9.)

One thing bothers me about the place. Nearly every time I have kept a tab at the bar with a few people there are almost always extra drinks nobody ordered on it when we pay. Just don't keep a tab and look closely at the check there.

• 3 weeks later...

The Black Swan is OK, but it really is a "british pub" with lots of expat farang males drinking and talking, usually waiting for to meet or go home to their Thai girlfriends - I doubt you will meet many Thais there. The food is good but very large portions for overweight farangs!

The Dubliner and the Irish Exchange seem to be places that the single farang girls go to drink.

The Black Swan is OK, but it really is a "british pub" with lots of expat farang males drinking and talking, usually waiting for to meet or go home to their Thai girlfriends - I doubt you will meet many Thais there. The food is good but very large portions for overweight farangs!

The Dubliner and the Irish Exchange seem to be places that the single farang girls go to drink.

I took a mate in the Black Swan because he wanted a Roast Dinner... Didn't think much of the clientele... bit clicky (spelling?)... but we went upstairs and gorged on Roast Beef with the trimmings, then left straight after and went to a nicer(much) place..

totster :o