Teeth Whitening In Chiang Mai

lucanomad

hello,

i m tempted to have my teeth whitened whilst in CM ( another 3 weeks ).

Do people have any recommendation or places to avoid?

Do you know which technique is best ?

My teeth are yellow because i was given antibiotics at a very young age ( + smoking , tea , wine for the last 15 years ! ). Would whitening have any effects on the yellowness caused by the antibiotics?

What fee should i be looking for?

Thanks for any tips :)

Edited by PeaceBlondie
edited title

You're lucky yours are yellow..most of us have none left !

Grace Clinic here is very good and so are the other 50 clinics..all do the whitening process on case by case basis of course as some are easier to do than others..fees start 3,000 baht >. Some use mouth guards with solution, others painted on and light treated..best to get an appraisal 1st.

I am having work done on my teeth at present at Lanna Dental Clinic so far they have been very good, in particular Dr Attavit, his English and ability to communicate are excellent, there are right in the middle off Chiang Mai at 39 Sam Lan road, they even have free Internet in there waiting room.

You're lucky yours are yellow..most of us have none left !

Grace Clinic here is very good and so are the other 50 clinics..all do the whitening process on case by case basis of course as some are easier to do than others..fees start 3,000 baht >. Some use mouth guards with solution, others painted on and light treated..best to get an appraisal 1st.

:):D

A friend of mine went to one of the clinics near tha pae gate to have his teeth done , he was fitted with a mouth guard and the dentist was just about to pour in the whitening agent when he must have started thinking about food or something and then poured the whitening agent down my friends cheek and over his shirt.

I'm sure most clinics are better than this one :)