Special Announcement From The Farang Connection.

farangconnection

I don't know you martin (maybe i am missing out on something)

But here is wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.

Take a tip from me be bad very bad, Only the good die young. :)

• 1 month later...
Hi Mountain(or should it be little hillock,now?)

Glad to hear your on the mend. There are some miserable b@stards around even in this beautiful land. I just got back from Kho Chang to be faced with a very personal & threatening post about me, on another local Forum. In true British tradition, I did the same as you and just laughed it off.

On a different note, I understand they are remaking the Thriller video and wonder if you are interested in a 'walk on' part.

:)

Dave

Like everyone here I wish you a speedy recovery and never mind what others say.

Also on a different note Dave, how was Kho Chang. I'll be there with the gf in the last week of October staying at Tropicana.

Hi Mountain(or should it be little hillock,now?)

Glad to hear your on the mend. There are some miserable b@stards around even in this beautiful land. I just got back from Kho Chang to be faced with a very personal & threatening post about me, on another local Forum. In true British tradition, I did the same as you and just laughed it off.

On a different note, I understand they are remaking the Thriller video and wonder if you are interested in a 'walk on' part.

:)

Dave

Like everyone here I wish you a speedy recovery and never mind what others say.

Also on a different note Dave, how was Kho Chang. I'll be there with the gf in the last week of October staying at Tropicana.

Had a great time. Cheap, cheap too. We stayed in Cookies,White Sands for 1k B&B. Drove all around island sightseeing ect. Cannot wait to return

Dave