Laser Excision Of Birthmark

martin.agren

Went to a private clinic where they told us that the birthmark was to big to surgically remove, without leaving a 4-5 cm long scar. They recommended laser excision, which would cost about 7000 at BPH. Anyone knows of a better price in Pattaya?

There is a Laser Clinic on Pattaya Klang almost next to TOT. Don't know about prices though.

Yes a Friend of mine went to this clinic to have a small Mole removed from the back of her neck, the cost was 4000 Baht and this was 7 Years ago... Good service but expensive i thought.

There is a Laser Clinic on Pattaya Klang almost next to TOT. Don't know about prices though.

Yes a Friend of mine went to this clinic to have a small Mole removed from the back of her neck, the cost was 4000 Baht and this was 7 Years ago... Good service but expensive i thought.

I was about to post my own thread on this matter until I saw this one.

I have had 3 moles on my face for absolute years. Never really bothered me before but I thought...why not?

Got a quote from BPH. 3000 baht per mole.....laser removed. Will take about 30 minutes. Right....thanks..........I'll get back to you.

Went to a small clinic on Pattaya Tai (opposite Starbucks........50 meters towards Second Road) Called Dr. Secret. (Yeah I know...............but the missus said they are a big chain in Thailand)

Usual blood pressure, weight, answered a few questions regarding allergies etc. The Doctor explained exactly the procedures, what will happen........etc etc etc.

Had the three removed by the Carbon Dioxide laser. Painless. Went home after 40 minutes. No blood on face. Small transparent little 1 cm sticky plaster thingy on each one. You couldn't see them.

2 days on...........settled nicely. No bandages or plasters on. Small red marks which will go in a few more days.

Total cost for all 3 including meds. 1200 baht. Thats right..... 1 thousand 2 hundred baht.

Fantastic result. Lovely 'nurse assistants' to smile things along.

Missus says I look really handsome. ( I knew that already...340 girls on Walking Street have told me)

Edited by Phatcharanan

My girlfriend went there to remove a big birthmark on her back. She said it felt, but did not hurt and the MD explained the pro's and con's and was keen not to inflict pain during the excision.

The excision of the birthmark was 600 bath, and the package of vitamins, medicines and sunscreen was another 794 bath, total 1394. Although I guess the special sunscreen was the major part of it.

Still 1394 bath is a lot cheaper than anyone else was willing to do it for, less than a quarter than the second cheapest.

Edited by martin.agren

Went to a private clinic where they told us that the birthmark was to big to surgically remove, without leaving a 4-5 cm long scar. They recommended laser excision, which would cost about 7000 at BPH. Anyone knows of a better price in Pattaya?

Hi Martin,

I got a facial mole removed 2 weeks ago in a Bangkok clinic. Injection, removal, meds 1200 Thai Baht. No pain and it took around 20 mins to complete the job. It has left a small depression in the skin because they had to go quite deep to get to the root. Overall happy with the work done. I guess that prices will be similar in Pattaya.

Cheers, Rick

Hi Martin,

I got a facial mole removed 2 weeks ago in a Bangkok clinic. Injection, removal, meds 1200 Thai Baht. No pain and it took around 20 mins to complete the job. It has left a small depression in the skin because they had to go quite deep to get to the root. Overall happy with the work done. I guess that prices will be similar in Pattaya.

Cheers, Rick

66% cheaper in Patts at the clinic on Pattaya Tai. :)

300 baht per removal plus cost of injection and meds. Worked out at 400 baht per mole.