The Color Of The Garuda On The Land Title

I read they are 3 Garuda color possibility on a title deed, red, green and black.

The Garuda (bird) is located on the top center of the land title. (symbol of the Thai Monarchy)

The red Garuda would be for Chanott title

The green Garuda would be for the Nor Sor 3 titles

The black Garuda would be for SK-1 and Nor Sor 2 titles

The info i have aint clear about this manner

Can i get your opinions on this matter?

Thanks

I read they are 3 Garuda color possibility on a title deed, red, green and black.

The Garuda (bird) is located on the top center of the land title. (symbol of the Thai Monarchy)

The red Garuda would be for Chanott title

The green Garuda would be for the Nor Sor 3 titles

The black Garuda would be for SK-1 and Nor Sor 2 titles

The info i have aint clear about this manner

Can i get your opinions on this matter?

Thanks

Do NOT believe you can rely on this for title type. Have a trusted? attorney interpret the docs for you. the fact you are asking this question leads me to believe you could be damaged without more research.

I'll make the Garuda color any one you like with photoshop.

Edited by oldgeezer

Red is the one you want.

Its chanote title.

You can make the garuda but can yo print it on watermarked paper that the land office will accept?

The green coloured Nor Sor 3 Ghor is as good as the chanote title. The only difference between to two is that the chanote classed lands have been surveyed by using GPS whereas the Nor Sor 3 Ghor lands are surveyed manually.

Red is the one you want.

Its chanote title.

You can make the garuda but can yo print it on watermarked paper that the land office will accept?

The green coloured Nor Sor 3 Ghor is as good as the chanote title. The only difference between to two is that the chanote classed lands have been surveyed by using GPS whereas the Nor Sor 3 Ghor lands are surveyed manually.

So does the green Garuda covers only the Nor Sor 3 Ghor? or it appear also on the Nor Sor 3 and Nor Sor 3 Kor?

It seems a lot of real estate agents don't even know about those Garuda colors since they pretty much deal with photocopies all the time.

So does the green Garuda covers only the Nor Sor 3 Ghor? or it appear also on the Nor Sor 3 and Nor Sor 3 Kor?

Nor Sor 3 Ghor, alternatively spelled Nor Sor 3 Kor, is the same thing the different spelling depends how if it pronounced from Thai. Yes, as the OP said, both Nor Sor 3 titles have greens garudas.

Footnote: The garuda is a birdman, i.e. half bird and half human.

Nor Sor 3 Ghor, alternatively spelled Nor Sor 3 Kor, is the same thing the different spelling depends how if it pronounced from Thai. Yes, as the OP said, both Nor Sor 3 titles have greens garudas.

Footnote: The garuda is a birdman, i.e. half bird and half human.

Those guys seems to note a small difference between the Gor and Khor

Source: Thailand Law Online

• Nor. Sor. 3 Gor (N.S. 3 G.), is an instrument with the same legal basis as Nor. Sor. 3, the difference being that Nor. Sor. 3 Gor has the land area parcel points set by using the aerial survey. There is no need to publicize any legal acts, and it is possible to partition (divide) the land into smaller plots. This document issued by district officer.
  • Nor. Sor. 3 Khor (N.S. 3 K.), is an instrument with the same legal basis as Nor. Sor. 3 Gor, the difference being that Nor. Sor. 3 Khor issued in the area which has no parcel points set by using the aerial survey. There is no need to publicize any legal acts, and it is possible to partition (divide) the land into smaller plots. This document issued by land officer.

We explained the title deeds on www.thailawonline.com and put pictures of some of them. Colors do represent something.

Differences in the Nor Sor Sam is basically how they measured the land...

You should always double check the copy of your title deed (or original) that you have with the land department in order to be sure that all information is accurate.

We explained the title deeds on www.thailawonline.com and put pictures of some of them. Colors do represent something.

Differences in the Nor Sor Sam is basically how they measured the land...

You should always double check the copy of your title deed (or original) that you have with the land department in order to be sure that all information is accurate.

The info you give on your webpage has confuse me a little.

Let me paste parts of your text in here

You say:

"Pre-emption A black Garuda are appeared on pre-emption, called “Nor Sor 2 and Nor Sor 2 Gor, and on certificate of use, called “Nor Sor 3 and Nor Sor 3 Kor"

and then a few lines later

"A green Garuda is appeared on a certificate of use, also known as Nor Sor 3."

Nor Sor Sam titles were issued during the years 1954-1972...so printers technology for land titles in Thailand weren't ready to print in color at that time.

So from what i have been reading, my conclusion on the matter was that some Nor Sor Sam title were printed in black (back in the days) and more recent Nor Sor Sam using better technology were printed in colors ( green in the case of Nor Sor Sam Gor).

All opinions are always welcome