Gf Having Baby

JASON THAI

Jason, My son was born at Bangkok-Pattaya and the total cost was 27000 baht. We were told that the cost in a Govt hospital would be around 5000 baht although we didnt get quotes for this. We have used the Banglamung Govt hospital on a few occasions and had no problems. I understand that the Sattahip and Sri Racha govt hospitals are bigger than Banglamung and many poeple here prefer to use these .Good luck with everything mate.

Queen [can't remember name] in Sri Racha.

My GF went to Sri Racha Hospital yesterday for a check up she seems happy with this and said the cost should be around 20,000 baht including private room which I can say with her for 3 days ,I not to sure about Bangkok-Pattaya it is a very good hospital and not to far from where I stay but I have heard stories that they sometimes charge to much money, My friend went there for a hernia op and paid 60,000 baht when he could have got it done for 10,000-12,000 elsewhere.

Cheers for the advice

Jason

:o

TUKYLEITH how much did you pay ? what was the hospital like ?

Cheers

Jason

:o

30k baht mate, that was because she had the baby cut out rather than delivered. She tells me the cost for a natural birth is 15k baht. Both complete with the 4 night stay/food/etc etc