Things To Do Without Alcohol In Thailand

garro

the crocodile farm in Samut Prakan is a nice day out. Take a taxi or bus from On Nut. Has an elephant show and shooting range ect.... has 2 entry prices for TOURIST and RESIDENTS so speak thai and show your wp or dl or u buy the ticket if you're not thai

also has the biggest croc that was in confinment, is still in the guinness book still, now it's stuffed and on display

:)

Yes, everyone knows that, even tourists....

don't forget to mention Damoen Saduak...

you certainly did not heard it all before..check out the thread with the unknown places

did u read the op dipshit?

well, I gave you good advice and you are calling people dipshit. :D better watch your mouth!

:D:D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From an insider lookin out, i would say it was diificult , from a personel point of view of doin stuff without alcohol in Thailand. Easy to do when at home. But when on vacation in los i can lose it. Maybe you guys stayin here full time have to tow the line ok. But i must say if holidaying farangs were honest , they would tell you the same story.

The sober activity that really appeals to me out of the list I gave is Muay Thai. I am forty this month, but would really love to just train and enter a couple of fights before hanging up my gloves. I did a lot of martial arts before falling into addiction so it would be great to reclaim that. I do a but of Tai Chi at the moment but would love to give Muay Thai a go. Maybe I'm already too old for this one?

The sober activity that really appeals to me out of the list I gave is Muay Thai. I am forty this month, but would really love to just train and enter a couple of fights before hanging up my gloves. I did a lot of martial arts before falling into addiction so it would be great to reclaim that. I do a but of Tai Chi at the moment but would love to give Muay Thai a go. Maybe I'm already too old for this one?

Only if you say so .... I'd say basketball is my thing to do without alcohol, but that can be done anywhere in the world (except the weather is so good to play outdoors here all the time)

On one hand, and I mean no flame here, this is somewhat of a goofy post. Anything you can do while drinking can be done without drinking. Heck, I have gone to rugby parties and not had alcohol.

And many things can really only be done sober and unimpaired. Pretty much all sports, driving, and many other physical activities fall under this category.

However, I do understand the OP's point, I think. There seems to be many people who seem to think that having a good time must include alcohol. And that is far from the truth. THere is nothing wrong with drinking in moderation, and alcohol can certainly contribute to having a good time, but it is not necessary.