Where To Get Cheap Passport Photos

russianrobert

Doea anyone know where to get cheap passport photos done in the Sukhumvit/Ploenchit area?

Maybe one of those photo machines?

I got them done on Sukhumvit last time and was charged 800 bht for 4 photos!

Total BS

Go to any photo shop and enquire on the price. I recently has 8 done in Sukumvit Soi 22 & it cost Baht 300.

That's about the correct price.

GL. :)

Look for photoshops, usually signs of "Fuji", "Kodak" or something else. Most if not all of them do pp photos as well. I guess every soi in lower sukhumvit has at least one if not more.

I use one bigger one in soi 23, only ab 20m inside. Note that they also have printing from your memory card, flash drive etc and comps with photoshop. So even from your own photo taken with your own camera you can photoshop a pp photo for you that meets EU requirements and just print it out.

If you do not know how to do they will do it for you but then you need to pay for it naturally.

What type of passport do you need them for? Some countries, e.g. the UK, can be very particular these days about their passport pictures, the background colour, how close they're taken, etc. - there's a shop on the ground floor of Wave Place, opposite the British Embassy and accessible by bridge from Ploen Chit BTS, that knows all the nuances and will pretty much guarantee you acceptable photos, whereas other shops may not. They also do pics for work permits, visas, etc. in all the correct sizes. Cost is about 200 Baht for a set if I remember correctly.