Good Deep Tissue Massage In Chiang Mai

lifeincnx

Can anyone recommend a western trained massage therapist who can give a quality deep tissue massage?

Yes, there are many Thai massage places here in town but we've yet to find one very well trained in deep tissue. Spa facility is not important - but the therapist is.

Can anyone recommend a western trained massage therapist who can give a quality deep tissue massage?

Yes, there are many Thai massage places here in town but we've yet to find one very well trained in deep tissue. Spa facility is not important - but the therapist is.

I've been around on and off since late 2003 and I'd have to say that I pretty much given up hope on this one. I have now gotten used to Thai massage and just try to find the best practioner for that. Even then quality is very patchy, and even a good oil massage here is only a shadow on what you are talking about.

You might find someone western trained in a five star hotel or resort for farang-land prices -------- if you are cashed-up enough for that scene. Good luck & post here is you find someone (affordable).

I have been using a Physical Therapist in CM who speaks great English who is very well trained (and talented), in fact she runs a massage school.

Initially I had quite a few problems that she has helped with, now I just have 2 hours once a week for maintainence. Cost 500 Baht.

If you want her personal number PM me. But make sure yo ask HER to do the massage , not one of her staff.