Managing My Diabetes

strawberry

I need stevia for my morning coffee does anyone know where I can buy it. does anyone know where I might be able to buy maltitol. It seems maltitol would be helpful and might taste better in coffee.

I have to say that I really have messed up my treatment but still have my feet.

For years I tried to treat myself but now go to the local hospital diabetic clinic and find the staff very helpful and very importantly have reduced my monthly bill for medication. 2 months now cost me between 5 and 6 hundred baht. On my pension thats very helpful.

Regards Joe

I need stevia for my morning coffee does anyone know where I can buy it. does anyone know where I might be able to buy maltitol. It seems maltitol would be helpful and might taste better in coffee.

For years I tried to treat myself but now go to the local hospital diabetic clinic and find the staff very helpful and very importantly have reduced my monthly bill for medication. 2 months now cost me between 5 and 6 hundred baht. On my pension thats very helpful.

Regards Joe

Dear Joe,

I saw stevia in Villa supermarket near Sukhumvit Soi 33, a few weeks ago.

Hope you are keeping well,

All the Best,

Bill Z

Regards Joe

which local hospital diabetic clinic will that be? i have seen ne other versions of stevia and maltitol but just can't recall name now. it is available in pattaya the last time i checked. will check n post it here later. i only remember it is in a yellow satchet form like "equal" in blue. it bears a picture of a corn n is clearly marked "for diabetic" and am sure it is not made in thailand as there are no thai markings on it.

And if you can't find stevia you can get sucralose, AKA Splenda in the US. It's what I use in my morning coffee. It's made by Fitne, comes in little packets in a small green box. Read it to make sure it's sucralose and not saccharine, it says in English on the front of the box.

The local hospital is the government hospital and I assume its done in all government hospitals and you would need to go tothe government hosp. closest to you. so ypu have to wait around for a while but at least they make you feel they really care. I'm usually in there for about 3-4 hours every 2 months.

Cathyy many thanks I'll check it out today

Regards Joe