Need To Stay An Extra 10 Days..

Hi I arrived on the 17th Of July and Dont need to leave until the 28 of August. Can someone tel me where I have to go to extend my passport by 10 days as I am from australia and I beleive I am only aloud to stay 30 days. Does it cost any money. Where is the location ?

Thankyou

I assume you obtained 30 day visa exempt stamp on arrival. If so, you can only extend for 7 days at any immigration office, fee 1900 baht. If you are based in Bangkok you should go to Suan Plu in Sathorn. Alternatively, you can do a border run and exit/re-enter Thailand. You obtain another 15 days permission to stay by land border crossing or 30 days permission to stay if arriving by air.

Arrive on 17th July with a stay until 28th August is 43 days.

Assuming he came with a 30 day stay , a 7 day extension is of no use and will not be given anyway.

So a border run will give 15 days. Then a 7 day extension at immigration.

Why is the extension required? 30 + 15 = 45. Just has to do border run (by land or air)?

Arrive on 17th July with a stay until 28th August is 43 days.

Assuming he came with a 30 day stay , a 7 day extension is of no use and will not be given anyway.

So a border run will give 15 days. Then a 7 day extension at immigration.

Why is the extension required? 30 + 15 = 45. Just has to do border run (by land or air)?

Agree. Don't use the calculator after 3 bottles of Leo :)