Cheating Thai Girl

ttechguy

This is an very interesting story of my friend...

He met this Girl in Thailovelinks, that girl said she work as Makeup artist (that's very suspicious) and now she is in Chaing Mai for an event for a month. This guy is based in Bangkok, so they talked on the phone to her everyday for long time and they both are in deep love (sounds funny), he even transferred 40,000 THB as the girl said that her father is in hospital and need money. As the girl is from Bangkok and he got education from Bangkok university and he thought that girl is decent (not an poor farmer Isaan girl).

So the time has come (after 1 month) that the girl has to come Bangkok, 3 days before her coming to Bkk she changed the story saying that her Boss is sending to Japan for 2 weeks, the guy felt very suspicious and said its impossible to go Japan as you need Visa.. and next day she said her boss changed her plan to go Singapore and next to Japan. The guy is very suspicious. So she went to Singapore, and the guy tracked her email address IP and he knew that the girl is in Bangkok. So the next 2 days after her Singapore arrival (which is in still in Bkk) she used to communicate with that guy by messenger only so she said.. that she met an accident and her boss died in Singapore.. this guy got Mad and said.. you are in Bangkok.. don't cheat me.. and the girl disappeared...

The guy can't loose that girl, because she owed 40,000 baht, so he keep chasing her by email and finally that girl admitted that she is in Bangkok and she really met accident so that why she is lying... so the reunion occurred (giving a second chance). And the girl promised that she gonna meet him when condition get better and will never lie again. The guy trusted her and same story.. talked every day on phone.. in deep love.

The girl said that she will meet him next week on particular date after her bandage was removed. And that day has come, she even called him before 1 hour of meeting and said she is excited to see him. So he went to that place and the girl switched off her mobile and didn't came to meet him.... she deleted her email box, as all emails are bouncing back.

There is no way to contact her, but the only way is, he had the bank account details. Which the bank can't give her personal info...

They both had a very sensitive relation on phone every day and talking about life and love and planning of being together and this guy is very serious...

how can that girl dump him like this?

any ideas how to reach her and get back his money?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any ideas how to reach her and get back his money?

There are going to be 2 words going through every reader's head as they read this story and that he's gonna hear a lot...

Please may I be the first to say them loud and say them proud...

"Farang Kwai"

Easy 40,000 baht, and this is only 1 instance of her nefarious nature. How many others has she screwed?

These lasses get away with because there is a sucker born every minute. Normally it's a sick granny or mother, but I guess father work's just as well. The boss being killed in Singapore is an interesting twist.

Common sense will never prevail when testosterone is running through the veins.

Did your friend ever actually meet this person, because if not there me some more bad news. Never met a makeup artist in Thailand that wasn't gay/khatoey.

She is pure girl and dam_n beautiful. And he used to talk every day for hours

My question is, how many guys is she cheating...

Her Nick name is : Beau

guys.. watch out this details

You give out full details of a cheating girl? How many guys in this town is cheating on their girls? You gonna give out their names also?

This is financial scam or cheating... (I am not talking about cheating bf or gf).

I gave the details so that no other guy will fall pry to this girl as my friend did.

So..I am helping my friend to track this girl.

he strongly believes that she lives with her parents in Ekkamai (don't know the address).

I called to AIS to check the name of registration that she used when bought the SIM card, they said its 12call and no ID is provided (whats a secured Thai!) when buying.

The only thing I can see to get the contact details from Siam commercial Bank from her bank account number. Any idea how to get that?

or Should my friend file a cheating case with Police?

he strongly believes that she lives with her parents in Ekkamai (don't know the address).

I called to AIS to check the name of registration that she used when bought the SIM card, they said its 12call and no ID is provided (whats a secured Thai!) when buying.

The only thing I can see to get the contact details from Siam commercial Bank from her bank account number. Any idea how to get that?

Better to report your friend for being so dumb

Better to report your friend for being so dumb

No need to report he is very dumb already :)

But I am looking for some serious suggestions on how to track her...

MySiam,

To put this bluntly, tell your fiend it's a 40,000baht lesson that should teach him not to repeat the same mistake again!

Save your effort to track her down but this incident will undoubtedly increase your intelligence about trusting people on the net.

Sometimes i think these topics are a wind up because i cannot believe somebody would give away 40,000 baht to a stranger.

The mind bogles

I can't believe this too, and when he told to me, I said you might be Joking. He is not type of lavish guy or insane guy. I believed it because I saw the transactions..

Anyway.. I am not going to let her go away...

Bugger the sending money. How does a person fall 'in love' with a picture on the internet and a voice on the phone.....

Really.

I think the Archbishop of something or other that said that online relationships are part of the destruction of the social fabric of the younger generations has a good point. I mean there's teenagers that top themselves because someone posts an insult on their Facebook page. Now we have this (assumed) adolescent all torn up because a voice on the phone stole his money and broke his heart.

The late Sam Kinison had a saying when he was portraying a loser, "Just shoot me!"

Sometimes i think these topics are a wind up because i cannot believe somebody would give away 40,000 baht to a stranger.

The mind bogles

I once new a woman for about 4 years, ended up giving her about a AU$500,000 for the joy of knowing her. Divorce #2.

This is an very interesting story of my friend...

Your friend, huh?

he thought that girl is decent (not an poor farmer Isaan girl).

Since there is no such thing as a "decent" poor person from Isaan. Gotcha. 40,000 Bht is quite a reasonable price for correcting a prejudice.

Once again, this beautiful country evaluates the character of the individual concerned correctly and sticks it to a jerk. May it always remain so.

Edited by cocopops

given that this has very little to do with the ladies forum, this forum is for ladies, btw, not about ladies, I am moving it to the Bangkok forum since the OP seems to be looking for information on how to find someone in Bangkok.

Did your friend ever actually meet this person, because if not there me some more bad news. Never met a makeup artist in Thailand that wasn't gay/khatoey.

She is pure girl and dam_n beautiful. And he used to talk every day for hours

My question is, how many guys is she cheating...

Her Nick name is : Beau

guys.. watch out this details

I know this girl.Tell your friend that if he send me 40.000 baht I will in return send her address to him.

Don't tell anybody because due to the sensitivity of this case I'm not allowed to give you this information.

Hillarious!

I wonder if teh story about the bandage is true and the 'Make Up Artist' (seems she is very talented at making it up also!) was just healing after having its flop chopped coutesy of the OPs 'friend's finance.

What would be even better is if you can post her MSN so we can all say hello possing as potential suitors with lots of cash to help a hurting bufalo on teh farm.

I am going to look her up on Thailovelinks now.. how old is she ? and location to search?

(like baiting the nigerian email scamers that send you the Bank of Burkinofaso letters.. or is it just me who gets them!)

She will think Budha is smilling soon with all of us hitting on her! (sure she will give some details to someone).