Has Maxnett On Samui Gotten Better Recently

Please note this is in koh samui forum for a reason. I wanted to let you guys know out there I am aware if you are getting speeds like me but as of this week I've seen a increase in downloading speed before my max download speed was 205 KB mind you i'm running the premier 2 MB will as this proof will show I am now hitting over 300 KB mind you I use a download manager quite often and I am aware of download speeds also depending on the server your connecting to. any of you out there see an increase in your internet speeds

post-70185-1250156279_thumb.png

Nice, I've had TT&T come install today but they told me it wont activate to tomorrow (fingers crossed). I used TT&T at various bars in Chaweng in May and international performance was terrible, I've since (past month) been using it in bars in bang rak and choeng mon and performance has been very good. e.g. I downloaded Windows7 at 230kbytes/sec (http, with downloadthemall) from a bar that was using Indy 4096/512. I couldnt get it beyond 2mbit but it was stable and fast enough and there were other people with laptops that might have been donwloading.

DownloadThemAll open multiple connections so comparisons will need to be using a download manager too.