Traditional Thai Massage In Hua Hin?

Tom Kagai

Can anyone recommend and direct me to any massage places that you would deem 'better than average' please?

I like a good, strong 2 hour 'work-out' at least once a week, so any personal recommendations from a local would be very much appreciated. Thanks! :)

Can anyone recommend and direct me to any massage places that you would deem 'better than average' please?

I like a good, strong 2 hour 'work-out' at least once a week, so any personal recommendations from a local would be very much appreciated. Thanks! :)

Yes there is one on the right hand side a few blocks south of Market Village and the new bus terminal. It is a fairly large Thai style building with massage and they have also a spa. This place is where many Thais are going and they charge 400 baht for a two hour Thai massage. This is where I go and this place is far better than those focusing on farangs.

There are also a couple of blind massage places in Hua Hin but I have never visited them myself and don't know their exact locations.

Yes there is one on the right hand side a few blocks south of Market Village and the new bus terminal. It is a fairly large Thai style building with massage and they have also a spa. This place is where many Thais are going and they charge 400 baht for a two hour Thai massage. This is where I go and this place is far better than those focusing on farangs.

There are also a couple of blind massage places in Hua Hin but I have never visited them myself and don't know their exact locations.

Blind massage in Naebkehardt road, right side direction Kings Palace, approx 500 meters from clock tower.

That sounds just the kind of place that I'm looking for. I'm on my way. Thanks!

An excellent massage can be found on the top floor of the hua hin shopping mall. The is a wonderul interesting women named Noi from the south she is in her late 40's/early 50's speaks excellent english. She used to have a shop down next to the blind massage.

The first time i went to her i had had a bad twinge in my arm that prevented me from lifting it with out pain but after two very painful one hour sessions she removed the problem to about 5%, now it is totally gone two years later.

Out of all my experiences in the land of lies i'd say she rates in the top 2. when i saw her at songkhran she was still charging 300bt for 1 hour, which i told her is ridiculous, if anyone does see her make sure your tip her as she works hard. It takes a toll on the body she told me she had to take months off due to trauma to her hands.

An excellent massage can be found on the top floor of the hua hin shopping mall. The is a wonderul interesting women named Noi from the south she is in her late 40's/early 50's speaks excellent english. She used to have a shop down next to the blind massage.

The first time i went to her i had had a bad twinge in my arm that prevented me from lifting it with out pain but after two very painful one hour sessions she removed the problem to about 5%, now it is totally gone two years later.

Out of all my experiences in the land of lies i'd say she rates in the top 2. when i saw her at songkhran she was still charging 300bt for 1 hour, which i told her is ridiculous, if anyone does see her make sure your tip her as she works hard. It takes a toll on the body she told me she had to take months off due to trauma to her hands.

Does "Noi" do Thai oil massage as well - the traditional Thai heaving and stretching plays havoc with the old bones! I can't take it any more!! There are so many indifferent masseurs around, it sounds like you've discovered a "gem".

Does "Noi" do Thai oil massage as well - the traditional Thai heaving and stretching plays havoc with the old bones! I can't take it any more!! There are so many indifferent masseurs around, it sounds like you've discovered a "gem".

She'll do any type i suppose, i'm not a big fan of what i think she calls 'Royal thai' massage and i'm sure she told me that she is laying off it as it is really intensive on the hands. She has a good rep with the golf fraternity.

It is just a allround good experience. I should be on commission here. :)

Cheers for that loser 1. I'll be visiting in October and will try your lady. Look out for the commission!

She'll do any type i suppose, i'm not a big fan of what i think she calls 'Royal thai' massage and i'm sure she told me that she is laying off it as it is really intensive on the hands. She has a good rep with the golf fraternity.

Cheers for that loser 1. I'll be visiting in October and will try your lady. Look out for the commission!