Termites! In Bkk House

:)

Hi,

We saw our first outbreak a few months ago, and treated it. Now they are back in several areas all over the house. The landlord sent 2 guys armed only with a screwdriver and some sort of dust to treat it... I even had to strongly encourage them to look beyond the most obvious areas..

Clearly I need some serious action by professional people...

Can anyone recommend a reputable company (who also uses chemicals that are human and dog safe)

Thanks alot

:)

Hi,

We saw our first outbreak a few months ago, and treated it. Now they are back in several areas all over the house. The landlord sent 2 guys armed only with a screwdriver and some sort of dust to treat it... I even had to strongly encourage them to look beyond the most obvious areas..

Clearly I need some serious action by professional people...

Can anyone recommend a reputable company (who also uses chemicals that are human and dog safe)

Thanks alot

We've been using the Advance Group for a about 8 years now. On the the initial visit they will holes in your floor inside the house, and insert a probe and pump fluid into the holes, they will grout the holes afterward. Outside the perimeter they will drill also and do the same. Every year on the renewal of contract, they reopen the holes and pump the fluid and re-grout. Meanwhile during the year, on a monthly basis a guy will come and spray around the floorboards and apply powder here and there. 5000B per year. If interested telephone #'s: 087-0835252, 023755416-8, 023756672-5. Might give www.ads.co.th a try.