Post Office Koh Samui

is there only 1 post office in samui? i know of the one on the ring road near not far from tesco but is this the only one? also anyone know of the cheapest and safest way of sending a shoe sized box back to the uk?

I would guess there might be more than one post office on Samui? However, I have always used the same post office en route to Tesco.

I have sent quite a few parcelles back home, everytime boxes have been opened, but they have always arrived safetly, contents intact.

My advice would be to turn up with required i.d, make it clear what service you are paying for and cross your fingers.

We are adding all services to the new directory: http://directory.thaivisa.com/

If members would like to add to the directory, they are free to do so. Have a look at it, not just adding Post Offices, banks etc but any and all services that members would find useful.

Oh, a note, if you want to add to the directory you will have to create a new login and password, the ones for TV forums weren't able to migrate.

is there only 1 post office in samui? i know of the one on the ring road near not far from tesco but is this the only one? also anyone know of the cheapest and safest way of sending a shoe sized box back to the uk?

Small Packet, Surface, Registered. 470 baht up to two kilos. Less if it weighs less.