My Vacation To Cm - Warning: Long Post

coolxten

Now that I think of it, air conditioning isn't all that important if it's in a great location and under my budget.... When you say noisy, is it during the day or at night? Also what type of noise?.....like traffic or hollering drunk people? Thanks

I don't think you will need air con that time of year, I rarely use mine that time of year. Around here there is a lot of traffic noise, including those loudspeaker trucks selling whatever that drive up and down the street. There are no hollering drunks, everyone else in the building is Thai and the night watchman is banging on their door if anyone is too noisy. Only happened one time that I can remember, some young guys had a few too many and were a little loud. The main problem with my place is a VERY loud open air restaurant next door. Everyday from about 5pm till 11pm there is a LOT of noise. It is quiet during the night, but the traffic gets going again early in the morning.

As I say there are plenty of inexpensive hotels and guesthouses (although more expensive in Dec and Jan) you could try one for a night or two and then if the noise level is acceptable then try to make a long term deal.

I took a Myers-Brigg test online. A long list of semi ambiguous yes/no questions whose answers mainly fall along on a continuum. Anyway, maybe there is something to it as noted persons who fell under my categorization included Bill Clinton, and I certainly could never say no to a young woman willing to give me a Lewinsky in the privacy of my office.

The Myers-Brigg is a approx. 150 questions that determines your personality type based on 4 areas;...

The Christian Scientists determined my personality type after a similar type of interview. It must have been an unlucky day for all the people taking the test along with me because we all failed! They offered to sell us an opportunity to repair our personalities though which was nice.

OP

There's a lot of cheaper accommodation options here. Try Lanna 3 Serviced Apartments along Huay Kaew Road towards the university. 1 bed, 1 living room on the corner of the building (windows two sides) is/was around 5,500 baht per month.

The walls are paper thin and you get Thai student groups occupying single rooms, which is nice.

The Christian Scientists determined my personality type after a similar type of interview. It must have been an unlucky day for all the people taking the test along with me because we all failed! They offered to sell us an opportunity to repair our personalities though which was nice.

How does one fail a personality test Loaded??? Oh, I got it. The Christian Scientists are working a scam so that they can sell you a plan to 'get you through' and then you actually have a personality, and as a consequence can by typed. Not very Christian of the Christian Scientists.

Johpa, you probably do need the CS's to intervene if you're the same type as Bill Clinton and thinking like that, you craft old dog!! Nice thinking. She'll need a blue cocktail dress for authenticity though, and don't forget the cigar, wrapped in cling wrap so you can smoke it later!!

Edited by F4UCorsair

I took a Myers-Brigg test online. A long list of semi ambiguous yes/no questions whose answers mainly fall along on a continuum. Anyway, maybe there is something to it as noted persons who fell under my categorization included Bill Clinton, and I certainly could never say no to a young woman willing to give me a Lewinsky in the privacy of my office.

Great now you just need a to become president of the US, and hire an intern..... :)

Edited by coolxten

Great now you just need a to become president of the US, and hire an intern..... :)

or go back to whatever you were smoking, but dont inhale! :D