Kcom At Pantip

gvallee2

I read as much as i could before buying my computer at pantip, from what i read here KCOM were the less crooked.

Well, no. They are scammers. Bought a full computer 2weeks ago.. I thought something was iffy snice vid card was about 3200baht.

turns out after 2weeks its a very old and used one. It overheats after 15mins of my computer being open, i get screen flickers and a million weird pixels.

I doubt they'll change it, but i will try this week when i have time.

Is there any decent computer shop left in thailand, besides online?

I read as much as i could before buying my computer at pantip, from what i read here KCOM were the less crooked.

Well, no. They are scammers. Bought a full computer 2weeks ago.. I thought something was iffy snice vid card was about 3200baht.

turns out after 2weeks its a very old and used one. It overheats after 15mins of my computer being open, i get screen flickers and a million weird pixels.

I doubt they'll change it, but i will try this week when i have time.

Is there any decent computer shop left in thailand, besides online?

Many decent, honest shops around, notably in Pantip Plaza. Try IT City, also the large shop at the very top (sorry, forgot the name). The geek shops on the ground floor (far right corner relative to the central core) are knowlegable and straight; look for the motherboards and fancy CPU heatsink/coolers in the display windows; a row of about three such shops.