I Need Send Wifes Family Money Quickly

dmax

Western Union would be your quickest method as the money would be available virtually immediately and there are agents all over Thailand. If you check their website - westernunion with a dot com - you can find the nearest agent to you and in Thailand or, as I use to, send from their website with a credit card (classed as a cash transaction though so you will pay interest straight away and if you don't pay off all your bills it will remain there as the last thing to pay off).

Your sister in Law will need the MTCN number (transaction number given by WU), your name, city and country sent from and the amount along with showing her ID card and they will just hand the cash over.

Western Union is very quick - instant! in fact,but you pay for it!I have just send 10 000B,service fee was:1100B=11%

The most easy place and the cheapest to send monies to Thailand is Singapore.WU charges only - about 1% servicefee.Why?

because they have a lot of competition in form of many remittance companies operating there.You can use them as well.

In Thailand - you collect WU transfers any day of the week in banks located in BigC,Lotus,Robinson etc which are open till early evening!(7pm) as well as Post Office and WesternUnion's agent in LOS : Ayuttya Bank.

You can trace your transfer very easy;they will not trick you with fairytales about "money not come" "something lost""send again!"!

With all the scams that go on regularly you can understand why people disbelieve these kinds of questions ‘but’ if you want to get money over WU is the way but it will cost! I take it your wife has a bank account so send it to her and she can post it up!

I am still waiting for a PM and the cash into my account.

It doesn't get quicker than my GF doing a transfer via the ATM.

Send me £150 and I will see that 8,000 Baht gets paid over.

would you send money to a stranger on an internet forum?

The offer was there - not the first favour I have done for TV members.

Do you really think a tv member with 3,000 posts would scam someone for £150 ?

To answer your question - no I would not send money to a stranger on Thai Visa, unless :-

1. I was desperate and wanted to get the funds there today and,

2. It was no more than £150.

Can't be that urgent. The funds would have been there by now, complete with sms from the bank confirming that the funds had been credited.

thanks mate for the offer i dont for 1 minute think u were trying to swindle a lousy £150 from me...u been on here a long time and i appreciate ur help,,, but she has got a thai friend who lives near her home to wire money to her family who understand western union etc,,,then my wifes sister will take a bus over there 40 k from kra nuen....my wifes family dont even know how to send an sms believe it or not!! its a bloody nightmare trying to deal with the family .........