Help About A Girl I Met

stylz

Most of you old farts never experienced being young in Thailand. You are old, so are placed in the sugar-daddy (atm) category. How else would you expect young girls to look at you? At his age, let him enjoy it as long as it lasts. I'm sure he will have many more loves in his life but this one is miss right, for right now.

VF, I am many years younger than you. I just don't want to see a young man flush his life down the toilet on account of a working lady. I accept the majority of people on TV are in this situation already. But the OP is too young to join the club.

I survived a misspent youth in Thailand and have know girls from every social class. If I didn't end up "down the toilet" I'm sure there are other young lads who can survive as well.

yes, I know what you are saying, but we should not encourage these things, should we?. Or perhaps the only way to learn is by experience. I don't know. I think it is a good idea to try to teach the guy that getting romantically involved with a hooker is probably not the best thing to do at such a tender age. Perhaps I am a traditionlist.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic