Housing Estates Near The New Airport

Has anybody else noticed that there are various new housing estates around the new airport but most are not being heavily promoted by the developers (apart from a few signs on the road)? For example, Land & House Plc have Nantawan Gin-Gaow and Nantawan Suan Luan 9 new projects; Golden Land have the Monarco Project on the ring road, plus a few others. I subscribe to Land & House newsletter and they send me brochures every month, but nothing much is mentioned about these new projects, and the website only has very basic info on the new projects.

But I drove past the two L+H new estates and they are almost finished. . strange.

Golden Land Plc have been building their Monarco Project for about a year, but their web site still says it's an "upcoming" project. It's wierd, I wonder if there is something going on with the new airport city being planned around there. Perhaps they'll be anouncing tax advantages. or that foreigners can buy around there (wishing thinking). Or perhaps nobody is buying and they are trying to clear old stock. Something doesn't seem right. Any comments?

Has anybody else noticed that there are various new housing estates around the new airport but most are not being heavily promoted by the developers (apart from a few signs on the road)? For example, Land & House Plc have Nantawan Gin-Gaow and Nantawan Suan Luan 9 new projects; Golden Land have the Monarco Project on the ring road, plus a few others. I subscribe to Land & House newsletter and they send me brochures every month, but nothing much is mentioned about these new projects, and the website only has very basic info on the new projects.

But I drove past the two L+H new estates and they are almost finished. . strange.

Golden Land Plc have been building their Monarco Project for about a year, but their web site still says it's an "upcoming" project. It's wierd, I wonder if there is something going on with the new airport city being planned around there. Perhaps they'll be anouncing tax advantages. or that foreigners can buy around there (wishing thinking). Or perhaps nobody is buying and they are trying to clear old stock. Something doesn't seem right. Any comments?

I have heard of these developments too.

In fact, quite a few of my Thai engineers are investing in the area.

It is apparently, by government decree, a totally Thai area... no foreigners are allowed to purchase in there... so I'm told.

A pity really... it would be a guaranteed money-maker.

Ah well... TITT.