Brawl On Soi Marine Plaza

britmaveric

err looks like a yank marine!

Good guess. I think I saw those guys at an AGoGo bar. Four of them, definitely US marines. Wouldn't shut up. The dancers were even telling them to **** off. One of the guys even took off his shirt, jumped up on stage and started immitating the dancers. Doesn't surprise me at all that they ended up in a brawl. Looked like they were out for it.

I'd be very surprised if they were US marines, especially if there were 4 of them, as they would have obliterated others in a fight. This line would not have been in the report as well:

Everyone quickly dispersed and there were no reports of any arrests or serious injuries.
If they were US marines, there'd be half a dozen others in the ICU.

lol Marines aren't all hard bastards. Seems John has a thing about 'em though.

I've seen a few in scraps , nothing to write home about.

There are <deleted> in all walks of life , Grunts included.

The hard ones wouldn't get involved , it's the mouthy little beggars that look to them for backup :o

Try a British Marine if you want a hospital bed .... :D Slightly tougher entrance qualifications required...

( My Dad was one for 10 years and he was mental with the slipper....)

Edited by chonabot

Two of my my mates were in the bar when it broke out and I was trying to call them to see where we were meeting up. All I could here was a lot of shouting and commotion in the background. Glad I just missed it.

Added to that I was in Simon's bar sat next to two Combat 18 guys, they had the shirts and tatoos. Needless to say, didn't stay to long there either.

Edited by Jack Jones

err looks like a yank marine!

Good guess. I think I saw those guys at an AGoGo bar. Four of them, definitely US marines. Wouldn't shut up. The dancers were even telling them to **** off. One of the guys even took off his shirt, jumped up on stage and started immitating the dancers. Doesn't surprise me at all that they ended up in a brawl. Looked like they were out for it.

I'd be very surprised if they were US marines, especially if there were 4 of them, as they would have obliterated others in a fight. This line would not have been in the report as well:

Everyone quickly dispersed and there were no reports of any arrests or serious injuries.
If they were US marines, there'd be half a dozen others in the ICU.

What you on about...Yanks can't fight...bunch of big girls

You sound like you have a thing for men in uniform...destructive power...bwahahahah!

Edited by toastwars

I bet Mr Bright really regrets writing that letter. He has become ThaiVisa pin up girl punch bag...the f'kin big <deleted> that he is...bet he was hiding till the real cops got there, then came out telling everyone to stay calm and try some medative deep breathing exercises

This guy looks like the a typical small-town Brit inbreed.

What's a typical small-town Brit inbreed? Looks more like a dodgy Israeli type. Whatever, he's definitely a piss ant hedge monkey with a twatish face that shouldn't be here.

Face like a well slapped arse, looks Isreali if you ask me...all the more reason

Hey Mr. Blackshirt, if he was Israeli he would have kicked your ass before you raised you jackboot.

why do you always hark back to the "we are the opressed" only facists around this world are you lot. caging humans and shooting kids for throwing stones.

What's a typical small-town Brit inbreed? Looks more like a dodgy Israeli type. Whatever, he's definitely a piss ant hedge monkey with a twatish face that shouldn't be here.

That's got to be :o quote of the day. :D

Cheers Chuchok. What's this about a beer with Jock over Songkran? Let me know dates and times mate. :D I've got a new number, I'll send you an sms.

I would have hit him too, got one of them "asking for it faces" :D:D

Don't look like much of a fight, handbags at dawn, bunch of girls if that is the maximum damage they can inflict

Maybe that was before the fight......gotta agree about the mush :o:D

The guy looks like a <deleted> he deserved what he got!! Hey buddy if you're on this forum I'd love to give you a Thai kick to the head! I would also like to pull your shirt over your head and give you a few hockey punches! You deserve what you got you piece of sh-it!!

That's got to be :o quote of the day. :D

Cheers Chuchok. What's this about a beer with Jock over Songkran? Let me know dates and times mate. :D I've got a new number, I'll send you an sms.

Keen as mate...I've got a new phone too.I'll PM you the details.

Jumped when I seen this. He looks so familiar to a guy I know from the UK that has been to Pattaya, Thailand a few times on his hols, and is the type of person who I wouldn't be suprised hearing about getting caught up in a fight, but it's not him - the face on the photo is too long, and he's not in Thailand right now.

Face like a well slapped arse, looks Isreali if you ask me...all the more reason

Hey Mr. Blackshirt, if he was Israeli he would have kicked your ass before you raised you jackboot.

Another sweeping generalisation , we all know that Scots are the hardest in the world......

:o

Don't know about the hardest but possibly the tightest :D Sorry about that, Jockstar, but if you buy me a beer over Songkran I'll retract that rash statement. :D

news457-march2005.jpg

I would have hit him too, got one of them "asking for it faces" :D:D

Don't look like much of a fight, handbags at dawn, bunch of girls if that is the maximum damage they can inflict

Maybe that was before the fight......gotta agree about the mush :o:D

The guy looks like a <deleted> he deserved what he got!! Hey buddy if you're on this forum I'd love to give you a Thai kick to the head! I would also like to pull your shirt over your head and give you a few hockey punches! You deserve what you got you piece of sh-it!!

Ahhh, I bet his mum loves him.