Couple Of Questions Re Uk Entry

My TGF was over last week for two weeks on a UK Visitor visa and is keen to come back:

Looking to the future, I have a couple of queries.

How easy is it to get a 2nd visitor visa? Whilst her finances, land ownership etc are the same, one major circumstance will have changed: she will have left Uni by next year. I am assuming this may be problematic?

Also,

What exactly is a Fiance Visa? I read about this frequently but cannot find any info on it?

If she has a 6 month multi entry she can return again within that window.

A fiance visa is a 6 month window to marry in the UK, once married she applies for FLR which is a 2 year visa multi entry.

She may work etc .

If you require professional help feel free to pm me we have an office in the UK/Thailand.

As TVE says, she can still use her existing visa as long as she does so before it expires.

Having previously been granted a visit visa, and complied with it's conditions, a second one should be a formality; unless there has been a significant change in her circumstances. Even though she may have left university by then, she will presumably be seeking employment.

Bear in mind that visitors are not usually allowed to spend more than 6 months out of any 12 in the UK.