Decorated Aquarium

sapi

morning,

first time posting on pets section.

I need some advice or info from anybody that has experience in DIY full decorated aquarium. Full decorated means plants, drift wood, rock, etc +fishes

Never doing full decorated, most of the time i only keep fish+rock. I know for doing full decorated aquarium i need to have : substrate for the plant, good filter, good light.

Any body care to add what else do i need.

For those of you experience in doing DIY aquarium, Can you tell me what kind of substrate you use?? and where you buy it from?? Do you use solid or liquid fertilizer?? what kind of filter i need to use??

thank you and sorry for the english,

erik.

morning,

I need some advice or info from anybody that has experience in DIY full decorated aquarium. Full decorated means plants, drift wood, rock, etc +fishes

Never doing full decorated, most of the time i only keep fish+rock. I know for doing full decorated aquarium i need to have : substrate for the plant, good filter, good light.

For those of you experience in doing DIY aquarium, Can you tell me what kind of substrate you use?? and where you buy it from?? Do you use solid or liquid fertilizer?? what kind of filter i need to use??

erik.

What kind of aquarium are you talking about? Fresh or salt water, reef tank or artificial, etc.

morning,

erik.

What kind of aquarium are you talking about? Fresh or salt water, reef tank or artificial, etc.

If it is salt water, have a look here: http://www.siamreefclub.com/ (They also have a shop at JJ market)

and here: http://www.reefcentral.com/