Help With A Belkin N1 Vision & Maxnett Router

livinthailandos

when it comes to internet connections and routers I need some assistance. Here my setup. I have a Belkin N1 Vision and a router provided from maxnett is there anyway I just could use one router instead in routing my internet setup through maxnett then to wireless for belkin. Basically can I setup my internet connection with maxnett just using my belkin router instead.

when it comes to internet connections and routers I need some assistance. Here my setup. I have a Belkin N1 Vision and a router provided from maxnett is there anyway I just could use one router instead in routing my internet setup through maxnett then to wireless for belkin. Basically can I setup my internet connection with maxnett just using my belkin router instead.

I have the N1 and maxinet and it works fine [there are two so make sure yours says modem/router......you need it to be both. dont remember the setup but it was easy. maybe a cd? you picked the country thailand then the service maxinet and all the stuff is there you only need to know your user-name and password

It seems like Unit provided by maxnet is some sort of Modem which is connected to Belkin N1 Router.

If it is a modem + router then try connecting directly to the Router provided by maxnet but u may need to configure it like username password etc.

Edited by tariq786

It seems like Unit provided by maxnet is some sort of Modem which is connected to Belkin N1 Router.

If it is a modem + router then try connecting directly to the Router provided by maxnet but u may need to configure it like username password etc.

I just set my maxnet modem to bridge and then connected to my Linksys. Using the linksys as the router now so much better. The username for maxnet router is admin and Password TTT. IP is 192.168.1.1. You will need your login name and password supplied to you from maxnet to to set up your Belkin.

If you have a huawei smartax mt 880 check out a previuos post with this title has everything in it to tell you how to change to bridge mode and I'd say to set the belkin would follow the same procedure.

Edited by sammycic