Farming

MrWiggle

MF was suspended and i dont think he will be coming back this time. he mentioned that he can be reached by his personal email that some members have, so try them; could be in his profile also.

no need to speculate and not up for discussion. i will definately miss his knowlege but rules are rules.

bina/moderator

israel

edit: he can be pm'd now; so try that...

I believe MF is happy to be contacted ( please PM me for his email address if he hasn't already forwarded it to you)

Please refrain from commenting further in this thread as advised by Bina in an earlier post. I can assure you there is nothing sinister about the situation. MF's posting rights were temporarily suspended for violating a forum rule in a topic totally unrelated to farming, as a result he has informed us of his decision to no longer take an active role in ThaiVisa but is still more than happy to answer outstanding farming related questions from members via email at the above @address.

cheers for now J

I believe MF is happy to be contacted ( please PM me for his email address if he hasn't already forwarded it to you)

Please refrain from commenting further in this thread as advised by Bina in an earlier post. I can assure you there is nothing sinister about the situation. MF's posting rights were temporarily suspended for violating a forum rule in a topic totally unrelated to farming, as a result he has informed us of his decision to no longer take an active role in ThaiVisa but is still more than happy to answer outstanding farming related questions from members via email at the above @address.

cheers for now J

Why the secrecy ? what was MF offense ?

May be something can be learned from it.

No secrecy SD2

I believe it was this rule  

2) Not to express disrespect of the King of Thailand or anyone else in the Thai royal family, whether living or deceased, nor to criticize the monarchy as an institution. Speculation and comments of a political nature are not allowed when discussing HM The King or the Royal family. Discussion of the lese majeste law or lese majeste cases is permitted on the forum, providing no comment or speculation is made referencing the royal family. To breach this rule will result in immediate ban

cheers for now J

No secrecy SD2

I believe it was this rule  

2) Not to express disrespect of the King of Thailand or anyone else in the Thai royal family, whether living or deceased, nor to criticize the monarchy as an institution. Speculation and comments of a political nature are not allowed when discussing HM The King or the Royal family. Discussion of the lese majeste law or lese majeste cases is permitted on the forum, providing no comment or speculation is made referencing the royal family. To breach this rule will result in immediate ban

cheers for now J

Thank you, unfortunately this is living in Thailand.

cheers for now J

Why the secrecy ? what was MF offense ?

May be something can be learned from it.

Quite sad really considering his explanation and reason for it.......so guess I can call off the caravan scouting trip then huh ?

cheers for now J