Lawyer Recommendations In Hua Hin

d0ndela

Hi

Our company are looking to replace our lawyer, for several reasons. Main reason is that we don't trust him 100% and he overcharges quite alot we feel.

So my question is if anyone has recommendations/experiences with lawyers in the Hua Hin area? Our company is a "real" company with which we actually do business, not the type that are used for property purchases, so we need a lawyer that actually knows something about active companies :)

As you see, you see nothing, no reply.

That must have a reason, mustn't it.

Honestly i could not recommend any lawyer in Hua Hin.

Maybe you mean someone who takes care of your work permit and or bookkeeping etc.

For this you don't need a lawyer.

There are several offices in Hua Hin who do just that.

Yes, there are none in Hua Hin

Every lawyer I know of in Hua Hin (if they even are real lawyers) have a bad reputation. I went to a big Bangkok law firm when I needed a lawyer for two reasons, the one stated in my first sentence and the fact that Hua Hin is a small town and any lawyer you hire here is likely to also be representing or associated with the other party as in "conflict of interest" but there are no laws here to protect you from that so they would take your business and then help the side that paid them the most.

Thanks for the replies, they really just confirmed what I already thought. We just came back from a meeting with a different "law firm" and I think we will change. That company does not have a lawyer, but they have a Bangkok lawyer come by 3-4 times a week to take care of the things that actually needs a lawyer, the rest they can handle themselves. I think we will change to that company, if for no other reason then at least to just try something else.

Thanks again.