Americans To Boycott Scotland

nigelandjan

Due to the early release of the Libyan / Locharbie bomber , Americans are becoming increasingly more angry over this and are now begining to boycott Scotch whisky ,, BP fuels ,, shortbread ?? and are refusing to bring their tourist dollars north -of-the border .

Well I for one am going to do my part in supporting our allies over the pond , I have allready cancelled my pre ordered CD of Hamish Mc. Shantys NOW BAGPIPES 69 oe,,r the gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeen., AND I refuse point blank to watch Tam O, McDougals first footing on New Years eve !!!!!

So there !!!!!!!!!! Och I the nooooooooooo Jimmy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. just thrown the last piece of black pudding out me fridge ,,,,,,no half measures here Jimmy

Och aye the noo........

before the topic gets closed.

Oh and if they are going to boycott the UK for this then stuff 'em as far up as they can. Nobody is perfect, not even our brethren o'er the border :)

Due to the early release of the Libyan / Locharbie bomber , Americans are becoming increasingly more angry over this and are now begining to boycott Scotch whisky ,, BP fuels ,, shortbread ?? and are refusing to bring their tourist dollars north -of-the border .

Well I for one am going to do my part in supporting our allies over the pond , I have allready cancelled my pre ordered CD of Hamish Mc. Shantys NOW BAGPIPES 69 oe,,r the gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeen., AND I refuse point blank to watch Tam O, McDougals first footing on New Years eve !!!!!

ps. just thrown the last piece of black pudding out me fridge ,,,,,,no half measures here Jimmy

Good, the Brits deserve it. They are cowards.

Yes, the world needs more real heroes....Sigh.. :)

Yes, the world needs more real heroes....Sigh.. :)

If I was a relative of some of the victims I would be shell shocked, I am shell shocked now <deleted>. The desicion was made by a person that was elected by the British people so I think a boycott is justified.

Edited by sokal

Abdelbaset is innoncent he is merely a fall guy most people with half a brain know it was the PFLP a Palestin ian splinter group the crime was committed in retaliation for the American shooting down of a civilian Iranian airbus in the Persian Gulf :D

Yeah yeah, more conspiracy. The Iranian air bus disaster was an accident partly to do with the Iranians prevoking an American warship while flying a civilian aircraft right overhead. If you want to talk conspiracy I would argue that the Iranians set the whole disaster up. The plane that was used was emitting the same ID code as an Iranian fighter jet. :)

Abdelbaset is innoncent he is merely a fall guy most people with half a brain know it was the PFLP a Palestin ian splinter group the crime was committed in retaliation for the American shooting down of a civilian Iranian airbus in the Persian Gulf :D

Yeah yeah, more conspiracy. The Iranian air bus disaster was an accident partly to do with the Iranians prevoking an American warship while flying a civilian aircraft right overhead. If you want to talk conspiracy I would argue that the Iranians set the whole disaster up. The plane that was used was emitting the same ID code as an Iranian fighter jet. :)

Get your facts straight instead of talking out of your ass.

An airliner provoking a US ship... Right...

290 people died in that disaster, and the crew of the vincennes were commended afterwards. True heroes. Even though they screwed up from minute one.

It took the US years to finally admit it was a screw up.

Please donot try to make US things always look better than they really are. The time one could get away with that is long gone.