Any Personal Experiences With Fitcorpasia?

Lorin

I would like to get professional trainer, from my experience Thai's are pretty useless(I'm member of Fitness First). They can be nice to you, but you wont get results, and they dont really have a concrete plan with goals etc. I heard few times about fitcorpasia, on the paper it sounds as something worthy, but I would like to hear personal experiences about their service, pricing and other relevant details. Thanks !

I would like to get professional trainer, from my experience Thai's are pretty useless(I'm member of Fitness First). They can be nice to you, but you wont get results, and they dont really have a concrete plan with goals etc. I heard few times about fitcorpasia, on the paper it sounds as something worthy, but I would like to hear personal experiences about their service, pricing and other relevant details. Thanks !

You should try get fit Bkk, they are very professional. Nice web site as well www.getfitbkk.com

Cheers.

You should try get fit Bkk, they are very professional. Nice web site as well www.getfitbkk.com

Cheers.

Thanks for your reply, what is so professional about them? Do you have first hand experience? From their site I gather they don't have an office cause its mobile phone given, and all but one of their trainers are Thai(not what I'm looking for). Please gimme more information if you have it.