Vcds / Dvds Swapping

orang_utan

Looking at my cabinet this morning, I think it's time to do something about my VCDs and DVDs. I was thinking to give them away / sell them (to who?) but then I thought well perhaps swapping was probably more practical and feasible.

So, PM me if you wanna swap some of yours :o

Perhaps you could also list down what you would like to give away or would like to get, then people who find their matches could arrange with you thereafter.

Edited by orang_utan

• 2 weeks later...
Looking at my cabinet this morning, I think it's time to do something about my VCDs and DVDs. I was thinking to give them away / sell them (to who?) but then I thought well perhaps swapping was probably more practical and feasible.

So, PM me if you wanna swap some of yours :o

Perhaps you could also list down what you would like to give away or would like to get, then people who find their matches could arrange with you thereafter.

Where are you living? TV members are all over the world and all over Thailand, so swapping stuff may not be all that practical.

I would like to get rid of the old VHS tapes taking up precious space in my studio apartment. But many of them are old B&W movies that aren't exactly in demand. I have found a service in Bangkok that can transfer my tapes to DVD, but I still can't bear to throw them away as most of them cost me $30 from Amazon.