What Is Going On?

Matt1288

The internet these days are HORRIBLE, since the last 3 weeks its been so slow! I'm with TRUE and going on sites like facebook and etc take ages, also playing online is very laggy. It seems my connection is jumping up and down. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I've been using TRUE for over 2 years, and I play XBOX LIVE all the time! I have found many in the ASIA region in which most of time I enjoy great connection, however, untill recently my connection has just been abysmal. I'm on a 5Mbps connection using a ethernet cable connecting to my PC. Yet going even on GMAIL is very slow.

But take note these issues did not occur previously, it has only been these last few weeks.

I'll give em a ring today.

The internet these days are HORRIBLE, since the last 3 weeks its been so slow! I'm with TRUE and going on sites like facebook and etc take ages, also playing online is very laggy. It seems my connection is jumping up and down. Is anyone else experiencing this?

true connection is notorious for being really slow at peak times , evenings 7-10pm. I dumped them some months ago

true connection is notorious for being really slow at peak times , evenings 7-10pm. I dumped them some months ago

I never thought I'd say this but my TOT connection is fine. Supports 3 laptops on a 2MB package. Only slows when someone streams radio.

I never thought I'd say this but my TOT connection is fine. Supports 3 laptops on a 2MB package. Only slows when someone streams radio.

'Fine', and a 2 Mbit connection that slows down cause someone is streaming radio, does not sound right to me. :)

A normal 2Mbit connection should be able to carry several radio streams without you even noticing it.

6 weeks ago my 2 MB package with T.O.T. was absolutely abismall so we went into their office to complain of the poor service i.e. continually disconnecting etc. Their excuse was, "Now there are so many users that you are now the last house to receive the signal, you need to up rate to a 4MB but this is expensive." OK, to save all of the stress with not having a good or no connection at all, we agreed to have this package. It's now worse than ever!!!! Ever been conned or what? We are continually on the telephone to them making complaints.

6 weeks ago my 2 MB package with T.O.T. was absolutely abismall so we went into their office to complain of the poor service i.e. continually disconnecting etc. Their excuse was, "Now there are so many users that you are now the last house to receive the signal, you need to up rate to a 4MB but this is expensive." OK, to save all of the stress with not having a good or no connection at all, we agreed to have this package. It's now worse than ever!!!! Ever been conned or what? We are continually on the telephone to them making complaints.

Same with True,( renamed screw) . They just tell you . "Well many users online" Thailand Internet is petty pathetic anyway.PERIOD

Maxnet has become progressively worse as well over the past couple of weeks. Then over the past couple of days a white page with a block message from RTP pops up randomly while accessing various sites like hotmail, google, sunbelt whatever. This has been reported by people on other ISP's as well...

Any fundi's wanna check this out? Seems to me we're playing around with govt filtering

My 2mb T.O.T has been nothing but problems. So I called almost everyday, each time that I had a problem. They sent out techs, checked my lines at the house, etc. Miraculously a T.O.T. truck showed up last week and ran a new landline showing me that it was larger diameter.

My international speeds instantly jumped from .20 mps to 1.4 and 1.6mps to San Francisco. I was ecstatic. This lasted exactly one week. Now i am back to the same crap speeds all this week. I don't know how to explain this one. Another call is in order. :)